View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! White toluene after mescalin extraction which is not or hardly separabel

Hoborobo

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine which I will not name for legal purposes asked me why his a/b extraction is gone wrong... Better explained, why the toluene he solved all liquid got white bubblish and inseparable and when put on petri dish to evaporate cristals whit salty taste formed
There has formed another layer on the bottom and dryed out it was really brownish and i think its dirty sanchez...
How do I know where the mescaline is

Sounds like an emulsion formed from all the fats in the cacti, certain cacti can create nasty emulsions during extraction. It then sounds like you tried to evaporate this, which is not a wise idea as you had a mixture of the toluene and some of basified solution which is now in that tray.

You could try to re-dissolve the freebase mescaline in fresh toluene, leave behind what doesn’t dissolve, then extract into vinegar 3x, wash that vinegar with toluene, then evaporate the vinegar to get some Mesc/Alkaloids in acetate.

-GC

One thing to remember - if you are ordering toluene from chemical supply houses they will give your details to the police.

Huh? Really, why?
One thing to remember - if you are ordering toluene from chemical supply houses they will give your details to the police.
American pigs or North Korean? No but really, I guess if this is true then it's at least preferable to be a little discreet when ordering. Like I'm thinking about a pre paid visa card. Regardless Toluene is one of the last things I'd order off a Chem supply place in person or online. Idek if the problem is the Toluene itself as a little birdie told me it's not good to use for at least one (LSA)Tek.

Extracting cacti is such a mess and hit or miss kind of deal.

I gave up a long time ago, just drink the sludge and deal with the nausea i guess...
I really wish there was something as simple as a dmt ort harmala tek.

Ive had full spectrum cacti extract that was really nice.
Never tried pure or synth mesc though.

Huh? Really, why?

American pigs or North Korean? No but really, I guess if this is true then it's at least preferable to be a little discreet when ordering. Like I'm thinking about a pre paid visa card. Regardless Toluene is one of the last things I'd order off a Chem supply place in person or online. Idek if the problem is the Toluene itself as a little birdie told me it's not good to use for at least one (LSA)Tek.

British pigs put the door through ten handed. Claimed it could be used for explosives.

The white toluene sounds normal to me. Just put it in the microwave oven for 30 s and the layers will separate.