• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids White Tapentadol

ARC2100

Greenlighter
Hello. I just have a simple question. My main drug is Aspadol (tapentadol) 100mg. I recently received a shipment of tapentadol called temodol 100mg. I can't find its strength scale on line. Does anybody have any information on this medication?

One last question. There is a brand of tapentadol that is a small, bright orange pill w/o any writing on it. On the back of the blister pack it has small, yellow happy faces (emojis). Does anybody know which brand that it is?

These sound like fake pills. We don't do pill ID here because there's no way for us to know what your pill actually contains. Even if the markings come up as X brand drug, it doesn't mean that your pill hasn't been faked.

If you want to know exactly what's in your pills you'll have to send them to a lab or do reagent testing on them if there are reagent tests for the drug you're expecting to have.

I've never seen an emoji on any pill that was a legitimate pharmaceutical. It sounds like you are getting these from some kind of sketchy online pharmacy, so they could literally be anything. I would recommend tossing them

I have seen Palexia and Yantil brands, both by Grünenthal(sp?) Labs.
Some of them pills are bright and yellow/orange, but iirc they have some letters on one side and a logo on the other. Haven't seen those happy faces on the blíster pack.