(Victoria) White Staves

Status
Not open for further replies.

GACK

Greenlighter
i keep hearing about these, but i haven't seen on yet and theres nothing on pillreports about them.

supposed to have 200mg each pill, anyone else heard of em or had one?

Yeah iv heard about them too and don't think there around In big numbers. Be lucky If a report even goes up. I havnt consumed but I think they'd be a perfectly safe and good pill. Enjoy if you get your hands on them.

Also this thread may get closed because your supposed to have alot more detail about the actual pill like shape, size, smell etc.

Yeah iv heard about them too and don't think there around In big numbers. Be lucky If a report even goes up. I havnt consumed but I think they'd be a perfectly safe and good pill. Enjoy if you get your hands on them.

Also this thread may get closed because your supposed to have alot more detail about the actual pill like shape, size, smell etc.

it says info request = getting info on it from other people?

EDIT: i see now.. tbh it should be pill info not pill info requests if thats not what its for

Yeah you get the point. I did the same sorta thing when I was new here it's all good. I was just letting you know

I am closing this thread because it does not conform to the Pill Info Request Guidelines, I would really appreciate if the OP would read forum guidelines before making a thread in future. Anyway, if the OP can PM the neccessary details for an info request on this pill then I am happy to reopen this thread but for now it is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.