• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids White RP 30 MG Percocets potential for abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeme23

Bluelighter
One of my friend's just got these as her prescription she's been receiving for decades for the first time ever. Is there a potential to get high off this or no?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190826_202046_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190826_202046_com.android.chrome.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 5
If I have this correctly, are you saying that the script has been for 30mg Percocet for years, but never with this particular brand?

We don’t condone abuse here, but you will do what you’ll do regardless. So your tolerance will determine your experience, but yes there is more than potential you will get high.

If they are not standard Oxy alone, orally is your only safe route.

It's not for me. It's for her pain and to get rid of some and she's never had this particular brand before and everyone around the area is saying nah, we don't want them cause it doesn't do shit

Maybe they refuse them because they also have Paracetamol or an NSAID combined.

Otherwise 30mg Oxy is 30mg Oxy. Search the brand for legitimacy online but don’t post that here!!

Hey @Kazeme23
We cannot do drug ID here. It looks like you found the pill through a pill ID site so you should be able to figure out if it has abuse potential. We cannot do pill ID or "can I get high of x substance" threads so I'm going to have to close this.
If you have any questions on how to use safely, that's where we come in handy =)

Many thanks,
Mr. Deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.