(New South Wales) White Playboy - Sydney

inatrance1

Greenlighter
I picked up a couple of white playboys from a guy i usually get quality stuff from. There arent any reports of these on PR so i thought i would come here.

Name: white playboy
Colour: white
Logo: playboy
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Scored: no
Bevel: slight bevel
Texture: firm but chalky
Smell: slight chem smell

note: they have small feintt beige patches on them. My dealer told me they are MDxx + amps but who knows

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/405/833f.jpg/

Nice description.
I had ones like this days before new years, and I gotta say, they were total duds.
But its a pretty common stamp so hopefully you get lucky

These are floating around EVERYWHERE and I have heard mixed opinions on these, Some say they have been total duds, some say they are just weak and others say they are fantastic. I'm hesitant to try them as don't want to waste my money OR a good night, any one have any more knowledge on these ?

I was going to make a new thread since this ones a bit old, but I'm gathering they are same beans in Melbourne atm.

logo is outpressed, they are very white in colour with little to no specks. They are very chalky in texture and easily sliced in halves with a sharp kitchen knife.

read reports on PR about these and decided to dump 1.5 off the bat HOPING they were med md.

felt a slight comeup and soft jaw clench after about 90min, then a slight (very) euphoric feeling. didn't really peak, had another one after 120min.
didn't really do as I had hoped, procured another 3 for my partner and I which we split evenly. dropped the other 1.5 after 3 hours from initial dose.

conclusion: weak as piss, (although I have had glassware tonight). but clean as PR says. for anyone with ANY decent tolerance, your guna have to doubleup every dose. minimal scat atm, bout to grab a feed.