(Victoria) White Nike

Serotoner

Bluelighter
Name: Nike
Colour: Pure white (with brown specs in some)
Logo: Nike tick
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: -
Scored: no
Bevel: no
Texture:smooth
Smell: faint aniseedy
Taste: slight chemical, kind of numbing feel on tongue
Reagent Tested: no
Marquis Reagent Result: -
Mandelin Reagent Result: -

Attachments

• P1000256.JPG
    P1000256.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
The colour is a very pure white although it doesnt look that way in this pic as the lighting is poor.

I managed to acquire some yesterday.
Nothing on Pillreports about them.

They look like a very well pressed pill from the look of them. Very defined stamp and very smooth with well defined edges.

Haven't had one as of yet.

It'd be nice to hear a report on how they go from someone who has had one!

I tested one of these last night.

They weren't that bad! :) Kinda munty? I only had one; I'm sure if I had 2-3 I would've chewed my face off.

All in all, 1 didn't do it for me. 2-3 in a night would be good fun.

If these are the same one's that are floating around Sydney, i'm fairly sure they're 2C-B. I took 2 1/2 of these last night, and they sure were weird. We were sold them as 'Tripstacy', so I presumed they were some form of 2Cx from the start.

They took about 2 hours for any effect to take hold on an empty stomach, although I do have a slow metabolism, and then it took another hour after that for them to really take hold. We were smashed with a large amount of speedy effects, reminiscent of Methamphetamine/Dexamphetamine (ie sweating, agitation, energy, a touch of paranoia, and a general feeling of being overly confident) which lasted about 45 minutes before a very nice, mellow, psychedelic experience kicked in. This is the first time that we've tried anything under the name of 'Tripstacy', or any 2Cx compound (if that is what they were), but they were very nice, mellow, and grounded, with very colourful and organic visuals. Not much euphoria, though, but they did have an occasional rush to them. They were definitely quite chatty.

All in all they lasted about 9 hours from the time we first dropped them, although we had some fairly intense residual effects for up to 20 hours from first consumption. The trip was much nicer, and calmer, than LSD, Mushrooms, Mescaline and the like. Visuals were interesting, but fairly 'fake' feeling, as in they were something that we could turn on and off as we pleased. I doubt that they had any MDx in them though, due to the fact that we felt no decent rushes or intense euphoria.

LOL google MCPP/TFMPP. Sounds you got piped!

Nikes have been a notorious Piperazinem stamp for quite some time now.

Sameria - I doubt it. I am fairly familiar with BZP and this did not feel all that much like it. The psychedelic factor especially was far away from any form of Pipe i've ever experienced. IME, Piperazine hallucinations are not as colourful, and generally not very enticing or 'beautiful'. I often find myself fair uncomfortable with the situation when on the stuff, and definitely not in the state of peace and wonder that I was the other night.

From what i'm hearing from other people in my area, i'm fairly sure they're a 2Cx compound with a bit of speed and a touch of MDx (for testing purposes only, as I felt no effect from the MDx, although reagent testing did prove black). A lot of people around my way are very experienced with Pipes; none of these people are suggesting that these are MCPP, TFMPP, BZP etc.

EDIT: I forgot to mention also, sleep was really quite easy after about 8 hours from initial ingestion. I slept solidly and soundly for a good 8 hours. Was definitely refreshing :).

BZP isn't the psychedelic pipe. I would say sameria is right. 2c-b is too expensive to push in pills

Gave one to my mate to test, said they were quite weak, didnt feel much. He tested with complete kit, and nothing suggest MDXX. He said the tests suggested methylone or some RC and ritalin. When i bought these i was told they were MD/Speed. judging from my mates test, street terms it pretty much is MD/Speed. SOrry dont have pics, but he said the colours of test kit went weird, and he used previous experience on testing ritalin and RC's. something went pink = ritalin and another test went green = methylone/RC. I cant remember what went what