(New South Wales) White Moons (black specs)

vinsanity

Greenlighter
Just bought these. will consume on saturday. ill report back with findings.

Name: Moons
Colour: White with Dark blue / black specs
Logo: Crescent Moon
Height: 7.5 mm
Diameter: 8.5 mm

if anyone has tried please post.

Also, bought them off a mate, which has self tested and they're not duds. but will report back.

^ Thanks vinsanity. Can you also note whether they have a score (a line across the back of the pill - used for splitting them in half) or a bevel (an indent around the edge on the front or back)? If you could post a pic that'd be great too :)

Nope no score or anything also a firm press. I will post a photo tomorrow but they are the exact same as the original white moons but have black specs on the back.

ok can confirm 100% there are the real thing. probably even better than the other moons. double dunked at around 10:45 on saturday came up kicked in and started charging. tere was 1-2 waves of being down but after i dropped another i was just charging having a great time. droped my last one at 3am felt effects till about 7-8 in the morn. good stuff would reccomend

again sounds like a some caffeine+speed and low dose mda combo. costs the least to produce and is still considered an MD pill

Height: 7.5 mm
Diameter: 8.5 mm

that sounds like a huge fucking pill did u mean 3.5mm?

i also opened up a thread on these, had them last weekend.. tripled dunked at the start of the night, the effects came on in about an hour or so... pretty average... had another three during the night.

hi belarki, no i don't think so, i was munting pretty hard at the start of the night... very average peak nothing really special even with visuals... my guess would have to be MDA, but defiantly an MDxx...

cheers.