• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Lightning Bolts MDA

thedirtydutch

Greenlighter
Well i could not hold back any longer and had to drop my last 2 white lightning's :( i had such a good night. It has been about 3 month's since i have seen them the question is has anybody herd anything about these Gem's are the gone forever!!!!!!!

probably gone :(

I still have half of one haha, I'm saving it until I can get my paws on some mints. Just look for MDA crystal, at least up here by the border its not too hard to find

All the colors of A/Xs(armani exchange) from texas are MDA and supposedly a pretty good dose. ask around for those. i never got to try those bolts, and tens of thousands did. fuck i missed out smfh

Are there any MDA pills in the UK, or is it strictly a US thing? MDMA pills seem easy to find here, but I have never had someone offer me an MDA based pill. Its a shame really, as its something I would like to try.

^ MDA can be anywhere, but it's VERY rare even in places where MDMA is common. It's not like the US has some abundance of it lol, we just have a few presses that get circulated with a TON of people talking about them because they are like finding diamonds in cow shit