Name: Unknown
Colour: White
Logo: Chopper? Independant? Name was not given by dealer
Height: 5mm
Diameter: 9mm
Weight: #1 - 313mg, #2 - 315mg
Scored: No
Bevel: Slight on rear
Texture: Amazing press, not powdery, just solid white, looks chalky though.
Smell: Nothing
Taste: like chalk and slight bitter
Reagent Tested: Negative

Picture: http://i54.tinypic.com/20z5mxk.jpg

Got two of these in perth about 2-3 weeks ago, unsure as to what they are.

The circumstances surrounding these has really made me believe they should be quite amazing (not your typical dealer saying they are good circumstance).. But i havent been able to find annyyyything about them on PR.

And info?

cheers

there was a report on pill reports that said they where MDMA but it got deleted because i'm assuming it was a dealer report.
I had one towards the end of parklife and didn't really feel much, felt a weird sort of high (possibly DXM), but i was drinking and taking multiple other substances for the whole day so that could have played apart in what i felt/thought i felt from the pill.

yeah my mate dumped a few while fryin on the gear at parklife and said they were fucked.. hell trippy (I would assume DXM)

plenty of other good flips in perth atm..

Yeup. Mate had one of these PL and described it as smacky... I'd go with everyone else and say DXM

yeah my mate dumped a few while fryin on the gear at parklife and said they were fucked.. hell trippy (I would assume DXM)

plenty of other good flips in perth atm..

what other good flips are going around Perth mate?? Just curious.

i just picked up a bunch of the blue swans today, yet to try but looking forward to it :D
still have a few pink 100's left they are gooooooood :)

Hey guys I recognise the benefit in alerting others to other quality pills circulating their area but lets not drag threads too far off course by bragging about picking up pills different to what the thread is actually about. Cheers.

A mate had these on the weekend in Melbourne and said they were great.

Didn't get a whole lot of info out of them, but they said it put them in a great mood and made them feel awesome.

I'm getting some soon, and will test when my kit arrives.

I realise these are listed in Perth, however thought I would comment incase anyone from Melb had experience with this press.

Hoping they are a different batch.

Will report back soon.

Anyone else run into these recently? Also did the pills from this report have a slight bevel on the top too?

The press in the past has yielded very positive results. Shall be making some inquiries to see if anyone has yet to have consumed these.

That press is diffrent to the confrimed MDMA choppers THIS is what the good choppers look like...I live in bunbury and about 3-4 weeks ago i was told to watch out for white choppers i was told they gave really trippy effects made it hard to walk n he susspects DXM,What results did u get from your test kits?

Made the mistake of having one of these last night after coming down off some molly. Can't sleep, crook stomach, body temp would increase rapidly then die off. Felt extremely crook and uncomfortable on the train.. Defiantly not MDMA.