(Victoria) White Hearts

MasterVampire

Bluelighter
Name: White Hearts
Colour: White with brown specks
Logo: Heart
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Height: 8mm (quite fatter than most pills)
Diameter: 6mm
Texture: Hard
Smell: None
Taste: Unknown
Reagent Tested: Yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: Dark black in less than a second

My camera died on me today so Im using the picture from pill reports if thats ok.
They look exactly the same
28404.jpg

These have been on pillreports but I just wanted to get some feedback from any of you guys if you have tried them.

I picked up some of these on Monday. Quite noticeable brownish flakes spread throughout the pill with a very nice bevel. Look identical to the ones in the picture and judging from your reaction of dark black in less than a second and the report I got back from a mate of mine (who is a very solid 100+ kilo guy) he only required one for the whole night so I'm assuming mine are the same. Very excited to try this batch out.

These are off their fucking head. Get onto these bad boys! :D

I believe that the ones with the beige/brownish flecks are the bomb but the pure white ones are shit. Let us know how you go.

Can confirm these are the goods. Not sure if the ones i had had brown specks, but they are everywhere in Melb at the moment. 2 will do you for nearly 6 hours

Yeah I had them and they were pretty good and clean.
Defently reckon you need two though and I have 0 tollerance.

Had these and don't reckon they are all that - mine had brown specks in though, were same dimensions as posted though, fat pills etc.

They seemed clean but too short lived and acting to be MDMA though.... reckon, based on comments here, there are some very similar batches going round, some which are shit - watch out!

Had one of these the other day. Dropped one, as I only had one on me, and felt nothing the entire night. Couldn't urinate and eyes were still dilated 6 hours after consuming. But I was sober the entire night. My mate had one also, it started to hit him but then he topped up on 1 more pill of something else. Pretty sure I needed more then 1 from this particular batch.

^apparently all gone now mate. Best "large" batch melbourne has had for quite some time. Lets hope this is a more regular thing, because melbourne generally sucks for pills nowadays.