• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White Doves

HangTheDJ-

Greenlighter
My friend has a hookup for white doves. I'd never done pills before and was apprehensive due to the fact anyone could put a dove stamp on a pill.

How can I test them out first?

there are a few legit dove stamped pills goin around the states right now, per pillreports. Some of the strongest pills i ever had were white doves! maybe u got the good ones=D

EZTEST are not the best company to automatically suggest and tbh one of the last people that I actually say use.

WWW.dancesafe.com if your in the US or Canada

If you check the link at the top of Pillreports theres a new supplier whos kits are cheaper than EZTEST and if you PM me I will give you a tried and trusted supplier whos kits are half the price of EZTEST and they ship worldwide.

My friend has a hookup for white doves. I'd never done pills before and was apprehensive due to the fact anyone could put a dove stamp on a pill.

How can I test them out first?

Only way to test them is with a test kit - if your in the UK then I would say avoid them as there are loads of the legal high doves around.

EZTEST are not the best company to automatically suggest and tbh one of the last people that I actually say use.

WWW.dancesafe.com if your in the US or Canada

If you check the link at the top of Pillreports theres a new supplier whos kits are cheaper than EZTEST and if you PM me I will give you a tried and trusted supplier whos kits are half the price of EZTEST and they ship worldwide.

i was in a hurry when posting that. I just did a quick google. Dancesafe totally slipped my mind. my b