• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

White dominoes?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I got white dominoes from a trusted vendor, never tried or tested pills, when i test with marquis it does turn purple/black but has a slight tint of brownish green too, and normally my mdma crystals react viloently with fizzing and some smoke, its not that way with these pills. All pill reports say that these are some of the cleanest rolls ever. Is it most likely mixed with other compounds though? I wouldn't mind if it feels good :):) (also, has anyone tried these?)

Last edited:
they should contain mdma only. but there are several batches if these. the ones i had in july was from the first batch (around 220mg mdma). hardest comeup i ever had. and i've had my share of the latest dutch pills. the latest batches of the white dominos have been as "low" as 130-140mg i think. but still, they should contain mdma only so i can't explain that one. are your dominos similar those on PR? nice find though.

Funny how subsequent batches of a given pill have 3/4th of the original MDMA content... I had a yellowish green hello kitty that was supposed to have like 180mg but turned out to be closer to 120.
Cdilly93 said:
...mdma crystals react viloently with fizzing and some smoke...
As per the pill testing faq that only means that Hcl is present in your sample which is normal as they are HCl crystals. :)

As for the brownish tint, it could be impurity left from synth process, the binder of the pill or other cuts too. Yellow mixed with purple gives brown.

I'm sure you know by now, but I just put it out here: drop a half only first. :)

they should contain mdma only. but there are several batches if these. the ones i had in july was from the first batch (around 220mg mdma). hardest comeup i ever had. and i've had my share of the latest dutch pills. the latest batches of the white dominos have been as "low" as 130-140mg i think. but still, they should contain mdma only so i can't explain that one. are your dominos similar those on PR? nice find though.
Yea they are, i got them from one of the most reliable vendors and he swears that there 200mg (i dont think hed lie seeing as how im obviously going to take them and hes never let me down or anyone else) but they have a total weight of 340mg, and i cant find any that weight this much on PR, and i also find it hard to believe that a pressed pill can be well over more than half its weight in just mdma, or am i wrong on this thinking?

Last edited:
The weight of the pill tells you nothing, there are different fillers, different pressing methods. Those can easily be 200.

The weight of the pill tells you nothing, there are different fillers, different pressing methods. Those can easily be 200.

yup, you don't necessarily need that many fillers.

i've seen test results for different kinds of dominoes in the last year (tbh mostly this summer. haven't heard of them since october). the content varied between 120 and 240mg, but all came up clean as mdma.

THESE ARE EXTREMELY STRONG. I have had over half of one and am still coming down... one month later. Chill on it, I wish I got the warning.

Many of my friends loved them though.

You got the goods man. They are lower than the 200 mg advertised but will definitely contain a good dose of Md.

Not sure on your sitch REQUIREDHQ but if you need someone to talk to about it shoot me a pm.

I haven't done MDMA for about 7 years and have very little experience in it but seem to be having some real problems from White Dominoes.

I got some of these recently and was told a pill could be 220 - 240mg of MDMA. Because of this I tried 1/4 of a pill which seemed to give only a little buzz, tried another 1/4 and redosed a few hours later, which caused me to have severe nausea, vomiting and stomach probs. through the night. But I fell asleep at the end (after about 8hrs) and the next day there was no come down, which makes me think these are the cleanest pills around.

A week later, I came back from a Christmas party, drunk and for some stupid reason decided to drop 1/2 a pill thinking it would be fine. The come up was intense and I had about 2 hrs of an intense and amazing roll, which then turned into the worse trip of my life. I was drinking some Baileys before and during the first hr of the roll and then felt really sick, stomach problems, then vomited all the contents of my stomach. After this I was going into and out of consciousness, racing heart, stomach pains, headaches and had to lie down. I was going through a very intense amphetamine like rush and couldn't come down until after 12hrs and when I sipped water, it seemed to increase the intensity of the bad trip, but I knew I had to drink. I felt like I was going to die for about 12 hrs during the bad trip.

When I finally recovered, I thought everything was alright as I went to sleep and everything seemed alright for about 1 week. During this time I started taking 5HTP to aid serotonin recovery.

Since the last 4 days I cannot sleep at all during the night. As soon as I am about to fall asleep, it seems I get a small spasm or jerk inside my brain that snaps me out of the sleep and keeps me awake all night.
This is obviously causing anxiety and the very center of my brain (behind my eyes and the back of my brain seems very clouded and hungover everyday). I have had a very severe cold virus which I am now recovering from and have started taking 5HTP again.

I now realise that a massive amount of alcohol and dropping on top could be potentially fatal to me. I lost 3 or 4 kgs of fat/ muscle combined after dropping the first WD and am only 47kg.
I want to ask the more experienced users if it is normal to not come down for more than 12 hrs from 1/2 a domino or other strong MDMA pill and being massively drunk?
Is this how a major overdose feels like?

I know I am experiencing some major anxiety from the insomnia at the moment and need to ride this out but it seems so f**king scary at the moment.
I suspect that the MDMA has somehow caused the sleep system my the brain to be rewired, which will probably takes months to put back to normal. Has this happened to anyone else?

Going to move this over to pillreports discussion as that's a more appropriate subforum. Pill identification is not allowed in M&ED, as you can see in the forum rules

I've had them before, they were one of the best pills I've come across in the last few years, but set and setting will have played a big part as well. Make sure to test them with a testkit nonetheless

M&ED>>PRD

I've had white domino's a couple times and I absolutely loved them! But that as way back during the summer time about 6-7 months ago.... can't really speak for the current quality on them.