Scored: yes
Bevel: no
Texture: smooth
Smell: slightly chemical (Aniseed), not extremely strong tho
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: N/A
Marquis Reagent Result: N/A
Mandelin Reagent Result: N/A

I saw a report on these in the WA section. Not quite sure if these are the same ones. These pills have brown specs in them all over. A friend of a friend has apparently put in a big order after trying just one of these.

He said these are alot better than most pills goin around. I havnt figured out whats in them but ill give them a go in a few days and will report back and let u guys know.
307m17c.jpg

definitely look the same as the ones in my WA report mate. (ignore what the dumbasses are plastering on PR, they are not pipes i'm sure. I'm still yet to consume mine.

definitely look the same as the ones in my WA report mate. (ignore what the dumbasses are plastering on PR, they are not pipes i'm sure. I'm still yet to consume mine.

so you say they are not pipes, but u havnt even eaten yours yet? pfft. wateva

There not pipes at all. Im 100% sure. They dont taste sweet/sour, they dont glitter n shine and dont have specs in the light. I can distinguish piperazine pills very easily. I always have a chance to check them out before i buy em and it passed the test. Could be 4mmc or sum other RC. Who knows. Ill find out tomoz nite anyway. Gonna double drop em.

i didnt say they were,

i just found it funny that trickla states there not pipes, but ya neva know until u eat it urself, and he hasnt even eaten them yet.

chill winston

Im totally baffled. Do not know what are in these. Dropped one at 730pm then racked half. Racked another half at 830pm or so.

Felt the comeup in 20-30 mins. Felt a bit of euphoria and bit dizzy when i stood up. Felt kinda heavy too at one stage. Def no speed or piperazines in these tho.

Its 1030pm and im coming off it. Not really sure what are in these. Def no MDxx effects or cant really tell as the dose was that small. Still feeling very chatty. Not ruling out low dose of MDxx but im leaning more towards some kind of RC. Not sure which one tho. Would be great if someone tested these just out of curiosity. The reason why i came to this conclusion is the duration of the effects plus the over all effects. Doesnt really resemble MDxx much. At this dose (2 pills) if they were decent i would be gurning my face off and eyes rolling back.

Only thing i have now is a dry mouth and a bit of clenching but nowhere near as when im on say 150-300mg MDMA. I can see why sum people say they are better than most things goin around. If u cant get anything good then id go with these ones but if ur after that empathy and feeling of love look elsewhere. Hopefully more people can report on them.

a slightly larger pill...Any opinions on these containing DMAA?

...or as Sustanon mentioned, any one of the many dirty RCs

Had a couple of these around two years ago, looked identical to OP's pic, brown specs included. Not sure if it was MDxx, but they definately had something decent in them...fast come-up of around 15 minutes, and a peak lasting 4 to 5 hours. Mind you, I took the first one, then poped a second after starting to feel it drop off...puked up the second within 5 minutes of consuming it.