(Western Australia) White Clubs

Last night a friend said she was on a pink something (I'll assume they're this) and it was very speedy/lots of energy, not a pipe and alot better than anything else thats going around lately. Forgot to grab one last night but I'm guessing this is a speedy flip.

Yeah talked to two other friends who said they were just munted, not like MDMA munted but like at times hell energetic while other times they were so fuked they had to sit down. They enjoyed the whole ordeal but they said it defs wasnt MDMA but at the same time it defs wasnt a Piper...

seems to be a new batch of the clubs in perth look exactly the same but with some lightish brown speckles thru them. iv heard from people they are marginally stronger. anyone have any ideas whats in them yet?

Mate I had 2 Beige Triangles last night, shaped like triangles ay. Hard to explain, wasnt loved up but defs was not a piper, was kind of enjoyable but not full on or hell fun in any way. Could not sleep afterwards even after having a massive chop... Alot better than a piper but probs only a lil bit of MDxx

^ I had 2 of those Beige Triangle's a few weeks back and yea no MDMA feeling's but HEAPS of energy.

Also didn't sleep at all the next day.