• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids While on methadose can I use dilaudid shot in the vien.

Missmojo80

Greenlighter
I have a question. I currently am on the methadose 10mls daily. My question is can I take iv dilaudid while I'm on it and if so how much do u think I would need to to feel the shot. :unsure::unsure::unsure:?

Is 1 ml methadone = to 10 mg? So you’re on 100 mg? I’ve never dosed methadone so I’m not sure.

Since you have a high opiate tolerance, but to be on the safe side I would start with an 8 mg dilaudid shot and start from there. Unlike suboxone, methadone won’t block the feeling

Is 1 ml methadone = to 10 mg? So you’re on 100 mg? I’ve never dosed methadone so I’m not sure.

Since you have a high opiate tolerance, but to be on the safe side I would start with an 8 mg dilaudid shot and start from there. Unlike suboxone, methadone won’t block the feeling

that's what I was wondering. If it blocks it because I have used .16 ( I guess it would be mg) of dilaudid and I felt it, just not like I have before. Time times iv been in the emergency and been given a shot in my IV. I have felt it, it felt good, a rush when It was put in. I wasn't on methadone tho. And iv been on it for a couple of years now. So because I wasn't feeling it I thought the methadose maybe was blocking it.

The methadone won't necessarily block the diluadid but it will substantially diminish it's effects.

The methadone won't necessarily block the diluadid but it will substantially diminish it's effects.

Yeah and it’s so strong it’s probably a waste of money anyways lol. I remember my friend shooting heroin on 240 mg of methadone and half gram shots wouldn’t even touch him

Yeah, I’m on 140 mg/14 ml methadone, same brand: methadose.

You can shoot silly but in my experience above 70 mg and methadone significantly dulls any effect you’d get.

Now, methadone doesn’t block in the same way sub does. It simply floods your receptors and jacks your tolerance up.

However, if you wait until 12-24 hours post dose, you should get good (albeit not full) effects from dilaudid.

Another possibility is shooting before your dose kicks in. I always rush home after my dose so I can get some dope in me before the methadone kicks in.

Thanks. K well iv tried 2mls and it's still not the same high I have had getting it in emergency. Mind you I believe its been morphine in the emerg. It just kind of feels like a waste it.

In my experience, hydromorphome is a fantastic high when you have little to no tolerance.

Once I became tolerant to opiates, I have been unable to get anything out of dilaudid, even with a 40 mg shot (wasn’t on methadone at the time). Like barely even felt it.

Once you’re on methadone you barely feel opiated now this dope with the fentois good rush but goes away fast not recommended to do this just saying it’s a waste of money I’d definitely we most powople on methadone stays off opioid after getting on

Did you try it? Like others have said, I’d be shocked if it made you significantly high.

I have tried it. If used 2 mls of dilaudid and nothing. I haven't taken my daily methadone today and when I shoot 8mgs with two shots of vodka I finally feel it. But after today I probably won't bother. It was just my curiosity wondering cause iv never done it.