• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

While I'm waiting...Suspected Benzo Tolerance vs. Actual WD?

UtterlyConfused

Bluelighter
I've been such a nervous wreck and screwed around on so many medications over the years that I feel I've lost a lot of my critical thinking. Actually I know I have. Either that or feeding a fear that I need not. I have to wait 2 weeks to fill my new prescription of Clonazepam from Diazepam. The Diazepam didn't work as well, although I had my complaints about Clonazepam, but that's another story, (I complain and have always freaked out over any medication, and I never thought that I'd ever say that I needed to be on a couple). Anyway, SO. I'll keep it simple. I'm annoying...for now. I apologize. Anyway, if I am indeed in Dose Tolerance, how does that differ from actual withdrawal and am I susceptible to all of the bad things that I'd experience if I would go cold turkey or was actually am I withdrawal? Or is it apprehension and obsessing over it to much. The other day, I got so nervous that I got an intense head rush/migraine and actually fainted. Good thing it was near my bed. Thanks.

Well ya half life difference between the two is not much different but Valium is more sedating I've been taking Valium and k pin also almost daily if you quit cold turkey ya you'll have some wirhdrawals I'm sure might be a bit twitchy and uneasy I don't know about a full seizure I'm not that smart but I know that 30 mg diazepam is pretty low daily but did I read 1.5 mg 3x a day k pin? Or .5 mg 3 times a day? Cause 1.5 mg k pin is about equal to the 30 diazepam but 4.5 mg k pin is a lottt lol you'd be drooling