• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Which would cause more of a risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontFrownAClown

Greenlighter
I'm curious to know which is more dangerous
Taking 5-6 30mg Adderall at once and you're done OR taking 1 30mg Adderall every few hours over the course of the day, totalling in 5-6 pills.

I can see it both ways, 120mg at once and your heart explodes
Or
120mg through out the day and your heart as been at a pace that isn't supposed to last ALL day long.
I feel it would be more dangerous to do it through the day, causing your heart to give up after being on over drive consistently for longer than it should be. Thoughts ? Facts ?

Well, its like sticking your hand in a open fire for 30 seconds, or 5 intervals of 60 seconds, only more likely to causes psychotic illnesses and heart-disease.

If you must, 5mg twice in one day of dexedrine or 15 mg of adderall xr per day

Well, its like sticking your hand in a open fire for 30 seconds, or 5 intervals of 60 seconds, only more likely to causes psychotic illnesses and heart-disease.

If you must, 5mg twice in one day of dexedrine or 15 mg of adderall xr per day

Since Tuesday 10pm I have taken 23 30mg Adderall. I took a day off to sleep. I had a 4 hour nap prior. My last dose was just now and I'm done. Am I safe? I haven't had any bad effects yet nor feeling of sickness.

Since Tuesday 10pm I have taken 23 30mg Adderall. I took a day off to sleep. I had a 4 hour nap prior. My last dose was just now and I'm done. Am I safe? I haven't had any bad effects yet nor feeling of sickness.
I have done twelve 30mg xrs in a 12 hour period- I had a psychotic episode and it took a lot out of me. Certainly, a level of neurotoxicity occurred, but I survived the matter. Your best bet is to calm yourself down and relax, you are in for a lingering negative effect that I cannot accurately measure.

Don't do this ever again. Or anything close. Hope you make it out O.K.

I'm taking ir
When did you have your episode ? During the binge or after ? So far I'm good, not freakin out , just concerned for my heart. So how long after my last dose can an episode occur ?

You could of died doing what you did. That was a waste, that probably caused some sort of heavy strain or damage. Go get your heart checked with an EKG or echocardiogram. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.