• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Which test kit to order?

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
Hello everybody. Let me start off by saying I've already owned several test kits before. Also I know what each test kit does, I used them before as I said so this is not a standard "what are test kits?" thread. I just went and got them in a head shop and always took just the marquis test kit. My last one went bad a wile ago so I want to order a new one at dancesafe. However I heard that they only last for about a year when stored in the freezer. I didn't do that with my last test kit so it went bad after 2 months but now I'm planning on putting it in the freezer at a mates place. Problem is I only do MDMA like 3 times a year (used to do it A LOT more but am now smarter, let's say I've learned my lesson and now respect the drug that is MDMA, I use it how it's supposed to be used). So a test kit that enables me to test 50 times is a bit much since it only lasts a year. So now I'm debating whether to just order the complete 4-step test kit (and let the entire thing go bad after a year) or just to order the Mandalin reagent because I saw that it can detect PMA (the head shop I went to last didn't have this one, just marquis) and that's the thing I'm most worried about. I know there is things like butilone, pipes, 5-AMT and other but I don't think they are that common here (I live 5km from the border with the Netherlands so I usually only run into quality pils) Am I relatively safe if I just test with this one kit or do you advise to spend more money and get the 4-step kit? In my opinion the added substances it can detect are not as important but I'm not sure, so I thought I'd ask... Sorry if this a bit of a pointless thread, if so just delete it...

Thanks!

Last edited:
You might be better using EZ test for only a few tests, their vials stay good for much longer.

IMO the full kit is really only useful for testing things like 2C-B, if you only want to make sure that what you have is MDxx then either the marquis or mandelin is just fine

You might be better using EZ test for only a few tests, their vials stay good for much longer.

IMO the full kit is really only useful for testing things like 2C-B, if you only want to make sure that what you have is MDxx then either the marquis or mandelin is just fine

Yeah I ran into them too. Problem is nowhere on the site (as far as I can tell) it says anything about shelf life. I sent a message to EZ-test so will wait for a reply and if they say it stays good for a long time (like you say, so I think that's the answer I'm going to get) I'll order the mandolin. Purely because it can detect PMA/PMMA too, in addition to (meth)amphetamines which are also a big no-no for me (I hate speed, never did it and never will, saw a lot of people fuck their entire life up because of that crap. Schizophrenia, jail time, physically destroying themselves and a lot more nice things). Thanks for your reply Folley!!

Anytime friend

If your in Europe, you'll probably never see meth in pills though haha.. amphetamines are the common scourge around there, meth seems to stay mostly in America for some reason. EZ test buffers their reagents in "granules", which means they can ship worldwide... they also SAY it enhances the shelf life, which I wouldn't doubt too much

Anytime friend

If your in Europe, you'll probably never see meth in pills though haha.. amphetamines are the common scourge around there, meth seems to stay mostly in America for some reason. EZ test buffers their reagents in "granules", which means they can ship worldwide... they also SAY it enhances the shelf life, which I wouldn't doubt too much

No indeed meth is not common here (I actually don't know anyone that's used the stuff and I never found it in pills). But speed (amphetamines) is very common. I've had pills that purely exist out of speed when I was still an MDMA-newbie. And while that stuff doesn't kill you I find the effects to be very unpleasant and I just hate the fact that that crap is in my body. PMA is also not very common though I've run into it (green apples for example) and that's why I always test. A fatality because of let's say PMA is uncommon where I live (though not impossible) but I hate other adulterants too, because I am very picky about what drugs I do...

*edit* just ordered the mandelin kit for it's ability to find PMA, in my opinion the most dangerous to come across...

Last edited:
we don't just say the shelf life is 3 yr minimum, we GUARANTEE it! These are no plastics involved in the packaging and the ampoules are filled and closed under a protective atmosphere. The liquid can't react to anything...
PM(M)A is a bit more common than you'd think. In 2010 3.6% of all tested pills in the Netherlands.

we don't just say the shelf life is 3 yr minimum, we GUARANTEE it! These are no plastics involved in the packaging and the ampoules are filled and closed under a protective atmosphere. The liquid can't react to anything...
PM(M)A is a bit more common than you'd think. In 2010 3.6% of all tested pills in the Netherlands.

Thanks for your reply easy e! I ordered the mandelin test and if I find your product lives up to it's standard I will be buying again and again and again...

*edit* Oh yeah, quick question. Is it best to store your test in the freezer too, or are they best kept at room temperature? Don't know how gel will react to a freezer that's why I ask...

Last edited:
Just keep them @ room temp, protected from sunlight. and out of reach of children

Just keep them @ room temp, protected from sunlight. and out of reach of children

Thanks! I am very anxious to see how well they perform. I owned a reagent bottle before but the fact they go bad is a real drawback for me so your product seems perfect!

My test kit has arrived! It'll be a while before I can test how it performs but I'd like to thank you already for the incredibly fast delivery. This really surprised me! A++

Thanks! we found a new shipper who gets the job done fast, with track and trace. Glad to see it's working!

Hahaha stupid people... I just had to forcibly push an ez-test in someones hands with the message "take this, don't argue with me and test your shit you stupid cunt". I was willing to give him a tester for free because I know he is quite irresponsible (last time he had MDMA powder that numbed your lips when it touched them and he just took it, HALF A GRAM of the stuff. Later on we hear a girl has been rushed to the hospital because of that powder). His motivation for not testing? Too much of a hassle =D ah well at least he promised to test when he isn't sure in the future. I've already handed out half of my test kit to friends (going to keep only 3 or 4 because I don't roll often). Gonna order me a new one soon...