• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which stimulant is the weakest

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
Which prescription medication is the weakest?

I've been searching for online info on adderall and vyvanse and Ritalin but I can't find out which is the weakest stimulant

Define weak. Adderall and Ritalin in sufficient doses will surely feel much more like you took drugs to get high. Vyvanse is pretty clean unless you really push it.

it depends, some drugs are stimulants and some are not labeled as stimulants but have some stimulant properties.

the 3 you named i believe Vyvanse is the weakest, dose to dose.

Edit: changed names

probably extended release methylphenidate. even in its 54mg dose you only feel a 18mg rush of MPH which is pretty similar to a coke high.

probably extended release methylphenidate. even in its 54mg dose you only feel a 18mg rush of MPH which is pretty similar to a coke high.

it could be similar, but not near the same effects.

Don't know about pills... But crystal meth... mdma... Or any other of these things... If u compare them all over all amphetamine is the weakest... Respectively: speed.... But i can still fuck u up for days... But it is usually the weakest... While methamphetamine(crystal meth) is the strongest probably... Or also mephedrone or I don't know how is it spelled or even pronounced.. I think they called it miaw miaw ... I don't know how is this spelled either... U know that sound that cat makes :) i heard it is dangerous and can kill u if not careful but i wasnt very careful and i had pure one straight from a lab.. And it was very strong.. Something between mdma, cocaine and methamphetamine combined... They say its shit but the euphoria is out of this world... As i said it was pure and i was taking elephant lines but afterwards i was flying.... ;)

Can one of you fine gents justify this thread with a purpose somehow in relation to Harm Reduction? I don't think trying to identify the weakest stimulant in existence just for the fuck of it is necessarily God's work. With that said, Methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta, Metadate etc.) is considered to be the starting point for in the Central Nervous System category.

In general though, it's probably going to be something like Caffeine or Ephedrine.