Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which "speed" is which?

Secret Agent Chick

Bluelighter
Twenty years ago I was going out with a truck driver, and he introduced me to "speed". A lot of truckies used it at the time. Now as far as I know, this was before Ice took off, and I'm pretty sure the "speed" back then was amphetamine (as opposed to methamphetamine).

Nowdays though, "speed" seems to be sometimes used as an another name for ice, and also different forms of amphetamine.

Anyway, I decided to try and get my hands on some of the speed the same as what I used to get (all those years ago), but it looks like I ordered the wrong thing, because of confusion around what is "speed" and what type of "speed" is the same as what they used to use back then.

What I have got is apparently liquid pseudo based amphetamine speed.

The stuff I have now is a very clean white colour (whereas I think what I got, back in the day) was a more pale yellow/or possibly pale tan. I know it definitely wasn't white. The smell and taste also don't seem as strong as the stuff I used to get.

So I'm just wondering if anybody who knows about this liquid pseudo based speed could give me an idea on dosage levels (light dose/orally)?
Also, does anybody know what the old school speed would have been, or what it might be referred to as now?

I hope all this makes sense. Didn't get a lot of sleep lol. Like the old school stuff did, this new stuff kept me awake no problem. Also some jaw clenching. But just wasn't as much fun as the old stuff. But that may just be needing to tweak the dosage.

Thanks poledriver. Looking at that article, I'm thinking that what I used to get must have been amphetamine sulfate.

What I have now is maybe just some low purity amphetamine.
I only dosed 25mg when I tried it out. (allergy test, followed by 15mg, followed by 10mg) so might just have to increase the dosage a bit.

I miss the good old sulphate speed. A gram of goey between mates was a lot of fun back in the day.

Goey, whizz, gas, gak etc. is generally racemic methamphetamine in Aus. The purity is usually quite low and the appearance is generally a sweaty white, yellowish or brown mass of glucose, crushed sugar and however much actual speed is in there. It can often look like frozen coke lol. Sometimes, it is a drier, flakier, more powdery substance.

Occasionally, 4-methylaminorex is sold as speed. It is detectable by the incredibly pungent smell and smooth euphoria. It can be dry crystal or clear/yellowish liquid.

Regular amphetamine is rare as it is less potent, doesen't last as long and can't be cut as much.

Ice is more likely to be dry crystalline material. There is a higher chance of it being methylaminorex or dextro-methamphetamine, although it too can often be racemic meth.

Lately, I've been hearing about a-pvp and *possibly* pentedrone and 3-fpm being passed off as ice.

Nothing can be 100%..there for I am 99.99% certain that there is or wouldn't be any 4MAR in aus being sold as speed. It is extreamly rare, and when coming across it its generally within small circles, ie not mass produced for profit. It costs a lot more to manufacture than even the purest D-methamphetamine. Its availability is so little that one couldn't put any street price as there's no street market. From personal experience (knowledge) the materials costs is about twice that of methamphetamine, and that's pretty much just covering the costs in all the synthesis/ect costs. I mad a very detailed post in the 4MAR thread a while back but was Unfortantly removed due to breach of BL guidelines. 4Mar doesn't smell and is not yellow. I have a strong feeling what your describing is methamphetamine made from a particular way (two ways that spring to mind one a D type the other racmic) Also 4MAR cannot exist in any form other than a solid (dry) oil or wet crystals are not possible.

Your other suggestions are definantly likely ��
Cheers A.T

Buy from Dancesafe or other online sources if you can. EZ-Test changed their packaging years ago and now sell their products in single use ampoules. They are really expensive. There used to be a good seller on eBay that sold the entire kit for a low price, not sure if he is still around.

MDMA and cocaine purity tests are also available these days.