• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

which opiate you've withdrawled from was the worse?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
ok i know this has been covered plenty on here, i know i can use the search engine. but all the threads are 5-10tear ild, wanted to hear stories in 2010-2017. im coming off a week 60 mg a day opana binge. which opana is the worst wd for me, and yes i can still get the generic crushable 20 mg opana er. can you give me your story of the worst wd youve had off a opiate and what kind of opiate? and ive never experienced morphine sulfate wd(pill form morphine) ive done them before but not enough for a morphine wd, so anybody with experience with morphine sulfaye wd please chime im and tell me a withdrawl timeline and experience with morphime wd. thanks!

P.S. Sorry if mispelled alot and for grammar mistakes, im sorta a lil messed up and cross eyed at the moment. i apologize :))

I was on Morphine via IV hourly in hospital for 4 months alongside Codeine every four hours. Came out of hospital and I didn't withdraw one bit, other than wanting to feel 'high' again. I was on the stuff constantly as well and I just stopped drop dead.

Maybe it was because I was a complete moron when it came to drugs then and didn't even realise Morphine or Codeine gives you withdrawals but then again ever since I've used opiates on and off in big amounts and haven't withdrawal once apart from when I done DHC.

Them withdrawals were a fucking bitch, it was like a cold but 15x worse. Come to think of it, I get diarrhoea when I come off opiates but I don't even class that as a WD.

NO DOUBT the worst WD I have ever experienced was from sub.. buprenorphine is AWFUL to come off of.. especially in jail... ugggghhhhh.. that was the worst 3 days of my life.. next in line, is going to be for me actually opana as well.. I used to sniff the old, OG 40s a lot, but the person whom I was getting them from (5 yrs ago or so..) was kind of strange, and some days, would just disappear, and leave me hangin.. it sucked.. usually I just would go get any other opioid I could find, 98% of the time.. but that 2% of the time, when no one had anything, after doing 40-80mg of opana daily up the naso, WAS FUCKING BRUTAL! omg, the worst full agonist.. its rapid too.. the WD for me, would come on real fast after the opana wore off, then leaving me feeling like I would rather be for the rest of that day/night, if I had no more opis.. the next morning... soooo bad. So yeah, bupe is just as bad if not worst than opana is to me, as far as both partial and full agonist opis are concerned, because it lasts for a very long time, and has a very long half life.. but opana, is quicker, and just terrible! I feel your pain OP!

Methadone withdrawal, ive been through it all and if youve ever been on 100+ mgs of methadone for any significant time and come cold turkey you know. Oh my god I honestly wondered if id ever be thr same. A FULL 90 days of absolute unstoppable hell. It never quits, no releif and its no sleep at all around the clock torture. Worst thing ive ever experienced by far and ive been through the shit! 2nd would be IV dilaudid withdrawal.

and ive never done herion and never will. but damn you guys methadone sounds like oure hell. opana wd is terrible but its intense but a quick detox. 3-4 days you start feeling a little better

heroin CT.
although i didn't realize at the time that i also had a kidney infection
5 days of insomnia and crippling abdominal pains, plus crazy RLS and panic attacks to boot
oh and i couldn't keep a thing down, not even water. projectile vomiting even thinking about drinking, i lost a stone and a half in 5 days and didn't sleep a wink
started to have auditory hallucinations and that's about the time i was taken to hospital and they discovered that i had a huge kidney infection and rode out the next two days as an inpatient -best part was that by then i'd got through the wd's and was being given fluids, anti-bios and morphine - so when i got out i had to do it all over again 8(

Suboxone, hands down. Oh my god that was so rough. 5x worse than a year long heroin habit, I swear.

Hey OP, I mean you no ill-will or anything, but this is a Harm Reduction forum, meaning, we really need to keep subject matter in as close of a proximity as possible to helping foks use their drugs in a relatively safe manner. Discussing which Opioid is worst to withdraw from, at the end of the day, is an apples and oranges debate. They're both fruit and we want to eat them because they're full of sugar.

They're all pretty terrible to withdraw from. For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, some dude once said. OP, if you want to rephrase your initial post or otherwise justify it to the community in the near-future, we can potentially keep the thread open, otherwise, it's destined for the National Razor.

I would like to believe that the reason why people say sub withdrawl is so bad os strictly due to its long half life? Suboxone withdrawl is a cake walk literally , it's the long withdrawl that makes it.bad