Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which is your favorite: Nightmare on Elm Street film?

Which is your favorite: Nightmare on Elm Street movie?

• A Nightmare on Elm Street

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master

• A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child

• Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wes Craven's New Nightmare

• Freddy vs Jason

• Total voters

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
The original gets my vote, although I do love part 3 and
Wes Craven's New Nightmare. Wes Craven's New Nightmare is one of the most original and underrated psychological movies of the 90s.

ah shit i forgot all about wes cravens new nightmare. i really need to visit that again. i've seen it once and vaguely remember how it takes it all to a new level.

i voted for part 3. i thought it was just as creative as the first but with a bigger budget. the second i remember was weak as piss. the original is hilarious. johnny depp's death was particularly comical. i don't even remember the others.

i grew up on this series.

i enjoyed the second one, i found how some people saw it as a story of a young man trying to come to terms with his homosexuality was hillarious :D. in fact thinking back there were quite a lot of homo-erotic undertones, maybe the theory holds some weight.

i'm going to vote for the original but the third and new nightmare are not far behind. number 6 - freddy's dead deserves an honourable mention for being really shit heh the video game death and the alice cooper cameo being highlights

edit:haha ahh just acidentally voted for 6 :eek:

No worries, Evad. That horrific oversight has been corrected. I was wondering why in God's name had voted for the worst of the series. :D

You forgot to mention the terrifying part of Freddy's Dead: The Roseanne and Tom Arnold cameos.

I dont really kno. One cool thing tho. I took a professional makeup artist class with the guy who created Freddie Kruger's makeup for the film. Him n robert englund came up with the freaky burn victim shit and the guy who i studied under, lou lazzarra was the head makeup artist for all of the elm st. films. Nowadays hes dwane johnson aka the Rock's personal makeup artist n travels around the world with him on any movie he acts in. But i thought it was pretty cool to see the shit from the elm st franchise. I got to touch some of the props they used in those movies and got to see how hard it is to create those special effects with makeup and learned how to do it myself. it came out cool as hell when I learned horror makeup and did all the prosthetic pieces and all that shit. Its a awesome field of work to be in I would love to get a job doin that someday. Anyways, Lou said at the end of every day at the end of shooting freddie would grab the foam latex burn prosthetic that he had on his face for 18 or so hours and rip his face off lol. imagine that image there. Definately one to scare the kiddies.

Anyways I kno thats kinda irrelevant but i feel like sharin. Now I just got to wait for someone to say , "Cool story Hansel." =D lol

I guess the first one was all around the best... mainly for the fear factor. however, I enjoyed the third one more in general, I really liked the idea of the tortured kids taking the offensive and using their imagination to fight back.