Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Which is your favorite: David Fincher movie

Which is your favorite: David Fincher movie?

• The Social Network

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

• Panic Room

• Alien³

• Total voters

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
The Social Network
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
Zodiac
Panic Room
Fight Club
The Game
Se7en
Alien³

I've noticed, with the exception of Alien³, David Fincher makes movies that are almost impossible to make a sequel to. They're pretty much open and shut stories. That's smart. I know he may not have as many movies under his belt as a lot of the other Which is your favorite (insert director's name and movies here) threads, but the quality of his movies is top notch.

My favorite would have to be Fight Club, but Se7en is definitely a close second. Fight Club was one of those rare movies that I hated the first time, liked it the second, and loved it every other time I've seen it. Marla is one of my favorite tragic characters of all time. I hated her and thought she was so rude and trashy the first time I saw it.

Spoiler:
NSFW:
Every other time, I just felt so bad for her, because she was just trying to be close to Tyler/The narrator. He was so hateful to her. Once you see that Brad Pitt's character existed only in his head and not in Marla's bed, she becomes the victim and he becomes the asshole. That is my favorite part of the movie.

*Requesting a poll please.

Zodiac was really good. But yeah its vs fight club and se7en. I like se7en more. The twist at the end and Kevin spacey as the killer is just awesome. One of Morgan freemans better movies. Its really dark and gritty.

Fight Club by far.

I havent seen The Game or Social Network though.

Fight Club first Se7en second, wasnt a massive fan of benjamin button at all

Ive got 2 canvases of ed and brad staring across at each other. Amazing film.

7, fighclubs been ruined by to many angsty teens watching it and not understanding it

wait, fincher did the social network? haha, i suddenly want to see it.

definately the game

its probably an underrated movie but it blew my mind with the twist

Fight Club by far.

I havent seen The Game or Social Network though.

You really should watch The Game. It's one of my favorite mind-fuck movies. The ending really leaves you thinking, "What the hell?!", but in a good way. Michael Douglas's character goes through a maze of hell and it doesn't let up until the last five minutes.

the game is brilliant.

i won't vote until i see that latest one.

yeah i was really impressed by the game, the film's a bit like experiencing a paranoid psychotic episode
in a good way
haha