Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

which is your favorite: back to the future film?

which is best?

• back to the future

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • back to the future part II

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • back to the future part III

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
three was okay. it fit. but the first two are classics. i prefer the second by a nose though.

They're all the same thing as the first one just in different time periods. They're entertaining but the only one that really matters in my heart is the first. It was heavy stuff.

how many sequels are ever better than the original? Pt. II tried WAY too hard.

The original was by far the best, but the second and third were decent.

The first one, by far. Though I like the in-jokes and paradoxes of the second, it lacks the warmth and good humor of the original. The third is completely forgettable, IMO.

I couldnt possible answer this question as if i watch one i must watch them all

The first was the best by far. Why are so many bashing part III? The first two focused on Marty. Doc deserved his time period. He invented the gd flux capacitor after all. If it weren't for Doc Brown, there would be no BTTF 1 and 2 to love in the first place. I thought it tied all of them together perfectly.

As for the second one, it's my least favorite. The future looked like the Teletubbies threw up on everything in sight. Not to mention the Nutty Proffessor-esque dinner scene. Very bad make-up job. In fact, bad make-up jobs on everyone in the movie. Especially the guy who gives Marty the idea to bet by talking about the Cubs winning. It looked as if they put pizza dough on his face. Who the shit was he and why couldn't they just use some old guy?

The whole Biff storyline was stupid, too. Sure. Let's turn the entire town into Biffville because the douchebag made a shit load of money. God knows if I made a ton of money, I sure as hell wouldn't stay in the same damn town I grew up in. Let's see. Paris? Nope. Italy? Nu-uh. The Bahamas? Nah. The small ass town of Hill Valley, California? Hell yes!

i only just noticed a very little elijah wood in the second film in his first film bit part.

^^really, what scene?? i never noticed that before and im normally pretty good at spotting faces in films

I think it was in the scene when Biff's grandson first sees Marty. I vaguely remember an arcade, but it just might be the drugs.

oh, when marty shows the little kids how to play the old arcade game in the diner, and they say "you have to use your hands",
ill have to check it out when i next watch the trilogy

The first was the best by far. Why are so many bashing part III? The first two focused on Marty. Doc deserved his time period. He invented the gd flux capacitor after all. If it weren't for Doc Brown, there would be no BTTF 1 and 2 to love in the first place. I thought it tied all of them together perfectly.

As for the second one, it's my least favorite. The future looked like the Teletubbies threw up on everything in sight. Not to mention the Nutty Proffessor-esque dinner scene. Very bad make-up job. In fact, bad make-up jobs on everyone in the movie. Especially the guy who gives Marty the idea to bet by talking about the Cubs winning. It looked as if they put pizza dough on his face. Who the shit was he and why couldn't they just use some old guy?

The whole Biff storyline was stupid, too. Sure. Let's turn the entire town into Biffville because the douchebag made a shit load of money. God knows if I made a ton of money, I sure as hell wouldn't stay in the same damn town I grew up in. Let's see. Paris? Nope. Italy? Nu-uh. The Bahamas? Nah. The small ass town of Hill Valley, California? Hell yes!

I think you are looking at it waaaaaay too hard.

Also, how can it be Nutty Professor-esque when one came out years before the other? Same thing with the Teletubbies. They couldn't have thrown up over everything because they didn't even exist yet.

The family scenes were supposed to look ridiculous. He was playing a bunch of different characters. I think you clearly missed the ridiculousness of it all and were looking for...what, exactly, I'm not sure.

Bad review! Bad! :D

lol, hniffy's bad review got a bad review. i suddenly feel like opening a thread on it with a poll and shit. :D

oh, when marty shows the little kids how to play the old arcade game in the diner, and they say "you have to use your hands",
ill have to check it out when i next watch the trilogy

yeah that's the scene. he's really little, but his eyes are unmistakeable. go frodo go!