• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Which dose do you think you trigger worse WD's?

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So I'm talking about PST here... I've been using for a while on and off every few weeks to avoid WD's because every time I use at least once a week I get at least something, very minor but still not nice..

So I'm in very minor WD's now from using Tuesday and I am getting more seeds next Tuesday and I can either dose one time a whole pound or 2 days in a row half a pound.. which one do you think would trigger worse WD's... Btw this is my second week WDing.. 2 weeks ago a I used 3 days in a row and only 5 days later used again (last Tuesday) so I wasn't even done with WD' but I know my body pretty well by now so I think I will be done by this Tuesday when I get my seeds and I just plan on using for the last time..

This question is more out of curiosity than anything since I'm pretty sure I won't do the whole pound at once cause it makes me sick, I'll split it into 2 days anyway but out of curiosity

If you don't want to talk about seeds let's say 40mg of hydro one day or 20mg each day.. On some who's been using every 3-4 days cause of the shorter half-life

I'm no expert on PST, (or novice), but in general dosing the smallest amount of any opiate that will just hold wds off in split doses would be the sensible way to go.

If you're taking days off in between using, you probably have the willpower to do this.

Rtp

Hows it going with your PST situation? You feel ok man?