• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which do you prefer and why? Shrooms/LSD, LSD or shrooms.

Mracid

Bluelighter
I've been doing LSD for the last 6 months, but still have some shrooms. So I decided that my next trip would mabe involve shrooms. So here is my question, which do you prefer among those:

1-LSD
2-Shrooms
3-Low dose of LSD/high dose of shrooms
4-Low dose of shrooms/high dose of LSD
5-Med dose of LSD/ Med dose of shrooms

And why?

all sound excellent. I never had both in stash at once. atm I have only lysergamide rc's which are like easy to buy and carry swiss army psychedelics.

I have only 3.7g of shrooms left and I want to leave a .2g for a microdose test. Also I tend to dose pretty high on psychedelics since I have a big experiance with both of them, so to me a high dose of medium potency shrooms is 7g, a med dose is 4g and low dose 2.5g. Also LSD high dose is 420-560ug, med dose is 280-420ug and small dose is 140-280ug. I also enjoy very high doses of LSD about 700ug to 840ug but I would not see the use of mixing this amount with shrooms.

The shrooms I have are high potency so 3.5g is a medium high dose which means I can decid to pick one or 2 of those 5, if I take a low dose I will be able to trip 3 times, med dose 2 times and high dose 1 time. Thats why its hard to decide. I also don't know if it is worth combining LSD and shrooms since LSD is quite potent compared to shrooms.

I haven't tried combining them together yet, but it sounds interesting.
If you haven't tried shrooms alone, I would go for higher dose of them. But if you did try them I think it's waste spoiling them with LSD. Considering the short action of shrooms compared to LSD if you take them both at one you will peak on LSD and the effects of shrooms might not show. I would try hitting the shrooms before, so you peak and then immediately you can peak on LSD or the other way - it might prolong the trip ( this way the shrooms might not show, but just prolong the trip).
Personally I prefer LSD trips over shrooms.
Keep us posted!

I have had a few good times mixing high dose of L and low dose of shrooms. The shrooms seem to make it more visual, but also add some anxiety and body load.
Since you only have an 8th left, you might as well take the whole thing and add a low dose of LSD shortly after. Might as well experiment since you seem to have experience with both and no shortage of L.

I like the sound of that, taking the 3.5g wait till I find that the effect start to wear off, take a med or high dose of LSD. It will make the trip turn in a different direction and lengthen the psychedelic experiance. I think that is what I will do. Thanks.

They are all good. I have not used drugs in years as I am sober, but I loved taking acid and mushrooms at varying doses from large, moderate, and small. I never combined both drugs, since I never had them at the same time.