• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Which country has the most liberal drug laws?

asdfghjk

Bluelighter
So let's say I wanted to take many different kinds of drugs on a frequent basis, buy them, or grow/make them myself, and store them in my home.

Including the most stigmatized of the so called "hard" drugs. Heroin, meth, cocaine, etc...

Strictly for my personal use only (no selling, traficking, or in any other way providing them to anyone else).

What country should I move to?

Portugal is decriminalized for personal use, not sure about the production for personal use

Canada for legal marijuana. The place to go for all types of drugs would be Switzerland. Then of course there are those countries like Mexico and various South American countries that have decriminalization policies, but I'm not sure how that works

As far as the US goes, Oregon just decriminalized all personal drug use. But as far as entire countries, I'd say Portugal is your best bet as it's all decriminalized there. Not sure what the laws are for production though. Might be a different story but at least you can't get busted for having a dimebag or whatever.

I’ve always wondered whether Portugal de-criminalising all drugs has led to it being easier to score drugs there.

I’ve always wondered whether Portugal de-criminalising all drugs has led to it being easier to score drugs there.
Same here. Just imagine getting there and it's like a wasteland. That'd be hilarious. I know Switzerland produces drugs including illicit ones and while most are illegal, everything is tolerated to the extent that I wouldn't worry unless I was the manufacturer. Plus they have heroin clinics

Same here. Just imagine getting there and it's like a wasteland. That'd be hilarious. I know Switzerland produces drugs including illicit ones and while most are illegal, everything is tolerated to the extent that I wouldn't worry unless I was the manufacturer. Plus they have heroin clinics
Long way to find the cupboard is bare. Although I did buy some 300 mg seroquel from DNM guy in Portugal once - since my doctor only prescribes the 25 mg and you need a fucktonne of those to cancel 500 Ug of acid going the wrong way.

Switzerland looks good, but cost of living is very high and I don't like the climate.

But I've been looking at Spain and it seems that possession of drugs stored in your house is not a crime at all, only public possession.

So that looks good.

I would like to be able to store a nice stash without having to worry about getting busted, so as not to run out like every second day and have to restock all the time. More practical.

Switzerland looks good, but cost of living is very high and I don't like the climate.

And the absence of any kind of humour amongst the natives would be a downer every time you got high and went out of your house.

Long way to find the cupboard is bare. Although I did buy some 300 mg seroquel from DNM guy in Portugal once - since my doctor only prescribes the 25 mg and you need a fucktonne of those to cancel 500 Ug of acid going the wrong way.
That's weird cause doctors will pretty much through as much Seroquel at you that you need here.

That's weird cause doctors will pretty much through as much Seroquel at you that you need here.
My doctor probably would too. But he believes I’m taking the Abilify he prescribes me. I’d have to go through the trouble of pretending I’m quitting Abilify and switching to Seroquel to get him to prescribe anything more than 25 mg a day for sleep.

My doctor probably would too. But he believes I’m taking the Abilify he prescribes me. I’d have to go through the trouble of pretending I’m quitting Abilify and switching to Seroquel to get him to prescribe anything more than 25 mg a day for sleep.
Ah understood. I'm on both of them as well, but just 5mg abilify and 300mg Seroquel. The combo seems to work for me so I'm sticking with it for a while.

And the absence of any kind of humour amongst the natives would be a downer every time you got high and went out of your house.
That's just fucking racist
Swiss people are cute, they don't understand High German & they feel a bit like they're from the 19th century, but are rly super friendly & have an even darker sense of humour than we do here(Bavaria). I think you just have to understand Alpine culture in order to understand our humour.
But all in all they're just normal people, there's a billion raves in Switzerland(or was before Corona), and there's people of all kinds.

I love Swiss people, would move there instantly, if the price of living wasn't so ridiculously high. I mean you pay 8 Franken for a Cheese-Pretzel, and if you don't have Franken, they'll let you pay 8€, which is almost double that.

You probably tried to crack a joke in English. They.don't.understand.English.
They will try to be friendly and pretend that they understand you.
They don't! They don't even understand German, and it's essentially THE SAME LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK.

Last edited:
The climate is actually amazing in the summer, because even though it's warm the air feels fresh and cool. Love Switzerland in the summer.
Winters are cold though, minus twenty degrees and further down, depending on how high up you are, but honestly, if you get used to the cold, minus twenty degrees feels so good on your skin. It actually feels warmer at minus 20 than at 0°C, and you got this tingling sensation all over your skin 24/7. Love it.

I’d have to go through the trouble of pretending I’m quitting Abilify and switching to Seroquel to get him to prescribe anything more than 25 mg a day for sleep.

Mirtazapine does a great job of promoting sleep, and doesn't seem to have as many of the side effects as quetiapine even if the low dose eliminates many of the anti-dopaminergic effects. That said, mirt won't stop a bad trip (I tried and it didn't work, and it was only a 125 mcg dose) whereas the high dose quetiapine would easily stop a trip.

Mirtazapine does a great job of promoting sleep, and doesn't seem to have as many of the side effects as quetiapine even if the low dose eliminates many of the anti-dopaminergic effects. That said, mirt won't stop a bad trip (I tried and it didn't work, and it was only a 125 mcg dose) whereas the high dose quetiapine would easily stop a trip.
I’ve just today got Valdoxan for sleep. It’s fantastic.

I’ve just today got Valdoxan for sleep. It’s fantastic.

I think I've still got some of that from 2014. I had about 13 packets of the stuff, each box had I think 7 pills. Sample boxes. It certainly worked to help sleep but since I'd been on mirt for 10 years at the time (I was first prescribed in February 2004) and was trying to get off the mirt it was very difficult to sleep, and though the Valdoxan worked, it didn't work as consistently as mirt.

Another problem is that it's not on the PBS and probably never will be. It's been almost 10 years since they first tried to put on to the PBS, I think 2011-2012 and they never managed to get it on to the PBS. Still well worth the $60 per month if it works wonders though.

Well, our national public prosecutor's office released a policy a few months ago of not prosecuting posession anymore. So that's sort of, kind of decriminalisation.
Safe injection sites all over the place.
Fully legal ganja.
Mushrooms sold openly over the clearnet delivered to your door by our postal service and you can pay by bank transfer.
LSD prodrugs fully legal* and also available on clearnet sites alongside various other tryptamines.
Naloxone kits freely distributed from pharmacies to anyone.

But fuck off.....go to Switzerland.....I've never been but it seems like my kind of place!

nah, you guys are all welcome. I now know how people in Amsterdam feel or used to feel: our weed shops here in Toronto, at least before the plague, were 3/4 tourists.

*--They may not be anymore but I can't tell because these clearnet sites either don't give a toss or they're still legal.