• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Which codeine syrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellyw7

Greenlighter
Hello,

I'm in a couple weeks in uk and want to get there some codeine. But I'm not sure which syrup I should get. I've heared that the Codeine Linctus Sugar Free is good. I'd like to get one with not much sugar or additives.

Regards

I think it's a good choice to go with the syrup with the least additives. Just make sure that the syrup you get has only codeine as the active ingredient.

Be weary of other drugs like acetaminophen, aspirin, diphenhydramine, gauifenisin, etc. If the syrup contains any of the drugs listed above then do not take amounts that exceed the dose limit indicated on the bottle.

Just avoid sorbitol an inactive ingredient. In excess you'll end up shitting your pants bad.

I think it's a good choice to go with the syrup with the least additives. Just make sure that the syrup you get has only codeine as the active ingredient.

Be weary of other drugs like acetaminophen, aspirin, diphenhydramine, gauifenisin, etc. If the syrup contains any of the drugs listed above then do not take amounts that exceed the dose limit indicated on the bottle.

This is good advice. You do not want any syrup that you cannot filter ingrediants out of. The sugar, you may have to live with.

Ask a pharmacist, as others have said, you don't want any other active ingrediants, like apap which can cause liver damage in high doses and imo sugar free is a bad idea as most sugar substitutes cause diarrhea in high doses
This is borderline sourcing, so I'll close the thread for now

Status
Not open for further replies.