• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which Benzodiazepines have the least/no cross tolerance?

pally pete

Bluelighter
As the title says?

I would really like to know as I have a various selection of Benzodiazepines but the Flubromazolam/Clonazolam/Etizolam I've been using seem to have lost quite a lot of their effectiveness. I understand even 'normal' Benzos have a build up of tolerance if used too frequently or if you escalate your dose/dose higher than necessary.

This is all there seemed to be here on Blughlight - http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/758681-Benzodiazepine-cross-tolerance-and-subunits-explained

Not too much info there tbh.. Although respect to the poster for trying to explain.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I think Etizolam is your best bet. They are manufactured in actual Indian Pharmaceuticals. I take them daily. About 4-6 Mgs. The others u listed are basically RC's that come from who knows. While I was waiting for my package last Saturday and had only 4 pills left. The last 10 days I had been reducing very much to 1-2 mg. When my 500 tablet arrived in the mail. I took my remaining 4 and after only 10 days of cutting back. I felt like I had taken 8 mg or so.

Etizolam tolerance drops quicly. Screw the RC's

Good Luck

Hi, I think Etizolam is your best bet. They are manufactured in actual Indian Pharmaceuticals. I take them daily. About 4-6 Mgs. The others u listed are basically RC's that come from who knows. While I was waiting for my package last Saturday and had only 4 pills left. The last 10 days I had been reducing very much to 1-2 mg. When my 500 tablet arrived in the mail. I took my remaining 4 and after only 10 days of cutting back. I felt like I had taken 8 mg or so.

Etizolam tolerance drops quicly. Screw the RC's

Good Luck

Good Morning/afternoon/evening! Thanks for the quick reply.

The problem is I've been using loads of different RC Benzos quite heavily and afraid that anything else I take tonight will be a waste.

So far 5 mg Etilaam Etizolam, 0.5mg Flubromazolam, 2 mg Clonazolam.

I want that cosy feeling because I know it's still achievable as I myself have noticed sometimes just a few days or a week or so and for certain Benzos you actually notice your tolerance drop but I know there any some Benzos that I have in my collection that I'm sure can give me that cosy feeling....

I dont quite understand why looking for that "cosy feeling" in benzos, given that you know that if consumed daily (or very frecuently) you will develop a tolerance and...so on.

Dont know mate, try weed haha, but doesnt its a little too dangerous using benzos DAILY just to get high? (i understand thats why you are using them and not for psychological psquiatrical needs etc)

they all hav cross tolerance with eachother. if used daily, they will always cause your tolerance to rise and they will lose effectiveness. try to use them sparingly as benzo addiction is absoltely debilitating.