• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which benzo will put you sleep for the longest amount of time?

afriendoftina

Bluelighter
I'm wondering which benzo is most likely to firstly put you to sleep and more importantly, to put you to sleep for the longest amount of time i.e. you won't wake up after like 2 hours of sleep. I'm assuming a benzo is the right thing for this, but if there are any other drugs that would do this better I'd love to hear people's advice.

Thanks!

afriendoftina

well a lot of benzos, even though they make you pass out,seem to alter your REM sleep so even if they help you fall asleep they aren't necessarily helping you get better sleep, besides temazapam being the exception I believe. not advising it here but if you really want something to knock you out , Benzo wise, phenazepam, no benzo in no amount have ever kept me asleep longer than 10-12 hours. once I took about 10 mg (also not advisable whatsoever I have a formidable tolerance, but even for my tolerance it was reckless) and literally slept for 48 hours straight with the except of a couple pisses and probably a quick joint or two. seriously, I was alseep all weekend. but a way easier and better get way together some sleep in phenibut. not a benzo or even illegal but a gabapentinoid. I dont think a chemical compound have given me such good sleep consistantly as phenibut. its not sold in the US but its not considered a drug, but a nutropic. you can order it offline. downside is its not advisable to use once a week, it has anxiety effects like benzos that can be quite powerful. it is addictive if used recreationally. fair wairing. best of luck

First time I tried Amitriptyline I was knocked out for a whole day: Could wake up and do what I had to but went right back to sleep. Wife was prescribed it for RLS and nerve pain so I "Guinea-pigged" one.
Knocked her out for 3 days and she wont take it.
Clonazepam or Diazepam are longer acting benzodiazepines and will provide a decent nights sleep, IMO.
Phenibut (though not a benzo????) is loooong lasting and as above poster noted may be worth a shot if one can execute self-control. AFAIK it is still sold in US online legally as supplement as well as in OTC beverages... IDK.

Last edited: