• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which benzo is in my blotters? Edit or Flubro? Or another one? Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long-Time-Lurker

Greenlighter
Hi, I have been using Flubromazolam 0.5mg/a day for several months and it has cured my paranoia. I never increased the dose.

I buy it on the DN, and the vendor sells a lot of other shit (nbomes, DOx etc.), but only 2 benzos, Etizolam 4mg and Flubromazolam 0.5mg blotters, and recently he threw in freebie blotters in my package and I thought they were also Flubro, so I started using the x50 freebie blotters, and I noticed one thing: The WDs starts very quickly. When I took Flubro, the WDs would start like 2 days after last dose, but with this, the WDs exactly start 7.5 hours after last dose.

The question: are these etizolam blotters?

How do you expect anyone to answer this question with any amount of accuracy? It could literally be anything and the technology to test them over the internet has not been created yet.

Ok, then can you answer this please: do my blotters have a short-acting benzo or a long-acting benzo in them?

Flubro is supposed to have a much longer half-life than Etiz, so your assumption makes sense. Another hint might be that F-Lam is is primarily supposed to be sedating, whereas Etiz is primarily anxiolytic, so Flubro should probably produce a more "wasted" feeling, while Etiz should combat anxiety while leaving you feeling "relatively" clear-headed.

Why not just contact the vendor though?

Ok, then can you answer this please: do my blotters have a short-acting benzo or a long-acting benzo in them?

You already answered this question by stating that you begin to withdraw after 7.5 hours which indicates a short half life. As to which benzodiazepine or thienodiazepine it is is anyone's guess.

We do not allow these type of threads. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines. Please be safe and exercise CAUTION! Be well and welcome to BL!

Status
Not open for further replies.