PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which 2C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazedsb

Greenlighter
I am seeking advice from those who are familiar with the 2C family :)

I am doing a 2c-x in November , I want a psychedelic with nice visuals without the sheer nuttiness and headfuck that acid brings. I have tried 2-CB before and had a really good time, I have read that 2-CE has the strongest visuals but I do not know how much of a headfuck it is in comparison to acid or 2CB. Can anyone give me good advice for visuals Vs nuttiness so I have an enjoyable night please. If not I will stick to 2CB but I would like to see something different :)
Thank you fellow trippers :)

Also I have tried 25i-nBome a few times , I really enjoyed it the first couple but the last time was a little too 'this is what life is like you can't see it' think too much feel for me

Hey, ye 2ce is a lot more visual than 2cb for me , the mindset is a lot closer to 2cb than acid felt deeper to me but i dosed high , kinda felt just like eye candy, and a big bodyload I snorted though Id advise oral first attempt unlike me haha, safe travels mate

I would recommend 2CE over all the others. There can be some "headfuck" with some people. I never had it but others have. I'd suggest 20mg to put you into a strong +++.

Sorry to close your thread but:
- this is your decision since its so subjective and comparisons have been done plenty of times already here in PD.. In fact those threads are mostly still open to use (check the psychedelic index for a start on 2C-X comparisons)
- but most of all: no what should I take threads. Enough homework to do till november.

Sounds like you are on the right track weighing pros and cons.. Id say it never hurts to start with an easy one and work your way up both dosage wise and compound intensity wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.