Where to go??

closeau

Bluelighter
Well im in a rush no time to look at threads. Im back in my hometown after near death out west with my daughter. My family and friends lifelong friends are turning their back on me for no reason they just dont want me around i giess. Im bipolar and anxiety disorder. Also have an ostomy bag and blood clots. Just got back on my bipolar med and dilaudid for exruciating pain so i feel much better. Hospital wont take me nothing is acute and no ward im not danger to myself or others. Do have substance history but clean and sober but sober house said no cause im on opiates. Even shelter saud no no beds and im to together, lol. My dad was willing to drop me there on my bday instead of takibg me to his place where its safe but girlfriend doesnt like me so that was that. Ive never done anything but help people and now i need help and nothing. I guess i gotta stay where im at its ok but friend and wife got hooked on dope when i was gone so now their dopesick and not very nice. Any ideas out there to my Bluelight family im out of ideas and patience. Thank yall for any ideas or even jyst support God obly knows i need it:)

Well im in a rush no time to look at threads. Im back in my hometown after near death out west with my daughter. My family and friends lifelong friends are turning their back on me for no reason they just dont want me around i giess. Im bipolar and anxiety disorder. Also have an ostomy bag and blood clots. Just got back on my bipolar med and dilaudid for exruciating pain so i feel much better. Hospital wont take me nothing is acute and no ward im not danger to myself or others. Do have substance history but clean and sober but sober house said no cause im on opiates. Even shelter saud no no beds and im to together, lol. My dad was willing to drop me there on my bday instead of takibg me to his place where its safe but girlfriend doesnt like me so that was that. Ive never done anything but help people and now i need help and nothing. I guess i gotta stay where im at its ok but friend and wife got hooked on dope when i was gone so now their dopesick and not very nice. Any ideas out there to my Bluelight family im out of ideas and patience. Thank yall for any ideas or even jyst support God obly knows i need it:)

I don't really see a question. you are biopolar but never have snapped on anyone? missing a lot of info. have a job? wife has job? don't live with wife? daughter is not with you? near death? you need help your self instead of asking others for help. maybe you can go to a shelter? think everyone needs more info to help in anyway.

Hey Closeau, what happened out west??

It almost sounds like you would have been better off not coming back to your hometown if there is no support there. Where is your daughter--is she still with you?

I'm sorry that you are in the situation you are in. Are you on disability? Can you work with a social worker?

Yes i was indirect. My fault kinda jummbled up. My daughter stayed with her mom across country. Still in limbo but summer is coming together like a dream!! Reunite with my ex fiance, recording my demo finally, and maybe a marketing skateboarding magazine in LA. So big move soon but for now hopefully my dad for awhile. Shelter here wont take me their full and i guess i overqualify cause i have an option and bank acct which most here in my town dont. So im working it out got a littke money so relaxing in a hotel. Spent a night on streets that was awful guy saying he has AIDS after he shot and asking who wants to die. I found a swing bench behind a restaurant and actially slept good, haha. Nice emweather here in southeast USA. So ill be ok im cert not your average homeless addict. Addiction is in check taking as prescribed and everything else will work out. Thanks yall