Lost Where to go from here?

lecroute

Bluelighter
Without going into details about all the shit that's currently going on in my life... I'm an inch away from becoming stuck in a place I can barely afford with no means (financial and logistic) to get food for me or my dogs, and the only people available to help me (mom+her bf) are ten days away from an 21-day cruise trip to the Caribbean.

I've been in worse places, and in a few months I will get some money from a property I inherited (bureaucracy takes forever). But right now the whole situation is growing over my head. The fact that I have to finish a project to make sure my colleagues and I will still have a job three months from now isn't helping, more as only one of those colleagues is a help, the other one... Don't know why my boss is keeping him.

Thing is, I am at a point where I just want to drop everything, which would be great for my momentary well-being, but of course is no solution at all.

I think it's a situation many have been in, and now I would like to know what you guys can tell me ways how to keep on going (anything other than to have faith in a higher being).

Sorry about your situation right now. It seems like it’s a temporary thing though, so keep your head up. You could find a food bank and there are animal welfare organizations that would hopefully be able to provide you with dog food.

Yeah, well. The situation changed by now. Not for better or worse, it kinda just morphed into something else. Now I'm wondering if I'm better done at a more.comfortable place though I don't feel welcomed there or at a place which is my own, but where I'm not comfortable at all (but here's where my dogs are).
Maybe I can find a good movie or a series to binge watch and forget about my surroundings. And be thankful all this mess will be over soon (two or three months).