• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

where to get mandalin kit U.K.

konanwarrior

Bluelighter
Hello, I warned everyone about the green rolexes, and did not realise there was a test that could detect PMA till another user pointed out a mandalin test can. Seeing as these are doing the rounds in the uk, I would like to get my hands on one, but do not know where.
Please forgive me if this is classed as sourcing, as I am not looking for drugs, I am looking for a HR product.

EcstasyPillTest.com is one of the most accurate and affordable kits in my opinion for home use since they sell all 5 reagents (Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons & Robatest). If you wish to purchase only locally then for Canada TestkitPlus.ca is quite good as it sells Marquis, Mandelin & Mecke. For USA Dancesafe sells Marquis, Mecke & Simons. For disposable use in a festival you could use those EZtest.com kits. Please have a look at the colour chart I made here to help give you an idea of what may want in a kit. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/690393-Printable-Current-Accurate-Colour-Chart-amp-Safety-Info-To-Keep-With-Your-Kit

try eztestkits.com

Are you a different company than eztest.com? Site looks almost identical (apart from contact information) - I did put this question to Eztest.com last month but have not receive a reply.

To OP not many people sell the individual bottles - www.ecstasypilltest.com sell full kits and ship worldwide. You could also send one into www.ecstasydatat.org to have them lab tested.

@OP: I use the eztest ones and I'm very very satisfied with them. You can bring them along with you to parties as they are single use tests in small glass vials which are sealed and only contain nitrogen (I think, at least not oxygen, the reagent can't react to anything in there). And they stay good for years unlike the reagent bottles, if kept away from sunlight. They don't even need to be in the refrigerator also unlike the reagent bottles, they can be kept at room temp. Some users would remark there is less reagent in each test than you would use when you have a reagent bottle but I never had any problems. There is enough fluid to clearly see the color change, especially when held up to a bright light. One remark: on the eztest website if you want the mandelin reagent that's the ketamine testkit, you'll see it lists MDMA and PMA among it's detectable substances. Not the ecstasy one, as that is marquis reagent

I'm now at my fourth order with them as I hand out a lot of tests to friends =D