• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

where to find everything their is to know about codeine

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
hi so mainly I want to know the best dose for someone with a few months tolerance I can still feel like 150 mg or even 300 mg but nothing like it used to be and I know... tolerance. .. but i just wanna get one more good well best possible high before I start cutting down like I can feel low doses I metabolise it very quickly and have noticed increased effects when redosing in relatively short periods of time.

300mg is a fairly high dose. I've read about people taking over a gram, but I've also heard people say that were feeling 'floaty' after taking a couple of over-the-counter ibuprofen/codeine tablets; around 25mg.. If you're a daily or regular user you might want to stick to low dose for a while to bring your tolerance down a bit?

omg I said basically im gonna cut down but I just wanted a good dose the most I can take 470 mg as thats all I have left cus ive wasted the rest tryna get high I mean other codeine addicts who take if for a few yrs obv have a dose they get off on I just wanna know the average for a 3-5 month habit keepingb In mind I only started rising doses to 150 mg or more but this was to feel as well as make them last now I want more than just feeling them I wanna get high so tell me the god damn secret dose now! jk lol but im not as experienced despite being prescribed them for a bit oh and no they dont have paracetamol in them im not a cabbage:)

I would say whatever dose makes you feel good now just add a few more pills to that. There are some secret tricks you can do to potentiate opioids. First of all, make sure you're on an empty stomach. Like before you eat breakfast or whatever take your pills. Also, wash down your pills with as much water as you can. This will help the pills dissolve faster and in more fluid so once it starts to absorb into your gut and into your bloodstream it happens faster and more efficiently. You can also crush the pills or chew them up and swallow the power with a bunch of water. This way, you don't need to wait for the pills to dissolve in your stomach before they start getting absorbed in your gut. It will speed up the onset. Also, lots of people take their opioids with white grapefruit juice. This does something (I'm not exactly sure what it is) but more of the opiate gets into your bloodstream that way. You can also take a couple benadryl or hydroxyzine that will add to the sedation affect. Taking a shot of good liquor with your opiates with add to the sedation affect as well. Just look up ways to potentiate opiates. From what I've tried, it all seems to work pretty well.

oh god that name again everywhere I go roxy ohh the annoyance!

oh suggesting I take alcohol tryna make me od as well now wow talk about over the top luckily im smarter than you

oh suggesting I take alcohol tryna make me od as well now wow talk about over the top luckily im smarter than you

Riiiight, you're definitely a lot smarter than me. Constantly taking your codeine pills trying to get high and just wasting them lol. Youre special. The post I made above about potentiating codeine and other opiates was all very common and effective ways to get more out of your codeine. If you knew anything about drugs you would know those already. I said take one shot of alcohol with your codeine dose. It will help add to the sedation affect of the codeine. I'm pretty sure one ounce of 80 proof alcohol will not cause fatal respiratory suppression. But you're the genius here not me. Or you know....you could stop wasting your time eating codeine pills like they're skittles trying to get high off a terribly weak opiate that's never going to work. Seriously go find some damn perc 10s and try a real drug.

No need to be rude OP. I don't think anyone is trying to make you OD, you're just getting answers to your post. Temporary ban huh? I wonder why...