• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Where to buy?

blackstorm

Bluelighter
Hey,

I'm looking to get a pill / powder test kit.
Never seen one, never used one and have no idea how to use one.

I haven't bought anything in a few years but I think it is time to try again, I read about a few deaths in England so I want to make sure what I am getting is safe.

Seems like the supplier is really good but I just want to be safe :)

I have been off everything for a long time so I think my tolerance will be lower, I used to take a huge amount..
This is for MDMA but I also take speed, sometimes powder, mostly base, again, another thing I haven't taken, so if I can get something to test both that would be great and safer than taking something I don't know about :)

I saya hip plop to poopy too the caca to the plop bang poogaty bang hoes I gully to the brown town browning of booty skeeta dooty and s puffy getta stuffy frome. Well what you heard is not a test i am rapping with my feet. Now its time to go and do some drugs then find myself a milf to skeet.

So are bath salts, you can take one thing and make tiny changes to get around the law. Like DMA a tiny change can make the difference between a mass extinction event or nothing. Look at LSD25. 24 nothing,maybe a little less headache then a trip on a bike that changed the mind of a generartion and human kind forever. Bath salts are bullshit! So is x!

Best test kit for your money would be from dancesafe.org in my opinion.

Bunk Police

Best test kit for your money would be from dancesafe.org in my opinion.
I've ordered from dancesafe before. I was less than thrilled about the bottles the reagents are held in. Primarily it's the plastic top / dropper opening that drops the liquid out that sucks. It is not easy to use and makes a frickin mess, which tends to end up corroding the sticker labels on the bottles after many uses. Also what's with the black sand & plastic bottles the glass bottles are housed in? Furthermore, the prices aren't too great and the selection is lacking. ...and maybe worst of all, paying with anything private/anon/discreet stylee (like cash, money order, etc) is a bitch and a half + extra time spent playing email tag.

With all that said, I'll add that the reagents I got from them (marquis, mecke & simons a+b) lasted a long time and were completely as useful as they should have been.

But now I'd go with https://rctestkits.com to fix all of the above gripes and groans. Go go Bunk Po Po!! :p

Last edited:
I just came across this thread. As a representative from Test Kit Plus, I'd feel irresponsible not at least mentioning our test kits as a good option. We're relatively new on the scene and that's why we try harder! We currently ship to addresses in the U.S. and Canada. Our kits are meant to last a long time and provide good value for the money.

Yes, this is a shameless plug, but everything I wrote is true.

Cheers,
TestKitPlus

you cannot send bottles with hazmat through mail. It is not allowed

Here are the links:

Ecstasy Pill Test Selling Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons (and soon to release Robadope) in the cheap multi use bottle kits. Also selling cocaine purity test. Based in Australia. Ships worldwide.

DanceSafe Selling Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke and Simons in the cheap multi use bottle kits. Based in USA. Ships to USA & Canada.

RealTimeReagents Ebay Listings Selling Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke and Robadope in the cheap multi use bottle kits. Based in USA. Ships worldwide if you e-mail them to arrange it [email protected]

Bunk Police Selling Marquis, Mandelin and Ehrlich in the cheap multi use bottle kits. Based in USA. Ships worldwide. (Though the international shipping costs are so astronomical so you're better off using a cheap simple shipping company such as shipito.com

Chemical Generation Selling Marquis and Mandelin in the cheap multi use bottle kits. Based in Australia and only sells locally.

testkitplus.ca Selling Marquis and Mandelin in the cheap multi use bottle kits. Based in Canada. Sells to Canada and the USA.

eztest.com Selling Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Ehrlich (+ a few others) in the expensive single use vial kits. Based in The Netherlands. Ships worldwide.

ez-test.com.au Selling Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Ehrlich (+ a few others) in the expensive single use vial kits. Based in Australia and only sells locally.

easy e said:
you cannot send bottles with hazmat through mail. It is not allowed
Okay I think what easy e is eluding to is that some of the bottle kits if made to proper reagent grade strength may technically be in violation of hazmat rules if just sent through the regular post to some countries based on them containing fairly strong acids. In the past easy e at eztest.com didn't care about this and just shipped his bottle kits worldwide. I even had mine opened by customs when I was in Australia and there was no problem. A user above received his bottle kits into Europe recently with no problem. My guess is that customs aren't going to know the concentration of the acids to know if it's technically over or under the hazmat rules. Easy e did say however that shipping to the USA there were some custom seizures and it cost him money so he changed to the vial kits. I don't know whether to believe him or not in this matter as the vial kits clearly are more profitable than the bottle kits and easy e has already proved himself to not be truthful about who created Robadope but I digress... Anyway what I have read in another thread recently is that even the vial kits have been seized by USA customs (even though they are not in violation of shipping rules) and do you know what easy e did about it? Rather than bother wrestling with customs over the issue he just re-sent another vial kit and the customer received it.

So correct me if I'm wrong but as I believe it ordering a bottle kit or a vial kit from overseas has the possibility of being confiscated only really due to it containing some chemicals, acids and whatnot depending on the laws where you live. As far as I'm aware of the penalty is only a love letter from customs and loosing the shipment in which case the company is really obligated to re-ship. If the case was otherwise I don't think companies would be shipping these worldwide as it would not be profitable and legal trouble for the individual would be totally against the harm reduction purposes that the companies sell the kits for in the first place. That being said if you live in a country with an extremely strict drug policy (such as one of the Asian countries for example) you might wanna check if test kits are legal where you live. It would also be wise to contact the company and ask them if they've had any experience shipping to your country.

On a side note a comment by RealTimeReagents was that the Bunk Police reagents where diluted. I don't know if this is true or not but if so maybe they did it for shipping regulations or maybe just to make it safer for spillages as they have been handing them out for free to users at parties.

Last edited: