• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Where is ...

Queenbean413

Greenlighter
The opioid conversion chart? And once I find it is there a way to ?bookmark? it somewhere so I can reference it quickly?

^lol that's funny T Cal, i didn't even know that was there. What opiates are you trying to convert?

I still can use help!! math isn?t my strongest subject and I?m not sure if I understand the chart because there are ranges given too...so how much hydromorphine (Dilaudid) would equal 30mg of oxycodone - orally?

You can favorite it on your browser you should be able to click a star either on the search bar or drop down menu on your browser then when you want to see it go to bookmarked pages in the dropdown menu.

If you share your browser you might not want to do this if you dont want everyone using it seeing you bookmarked it.

Just curious how Is dilaudid taken? I've always wanted to try but was never able to connect.

The chart is meant to be a rough estimate so its accuracy will vary from person to person. So if I'm to go by what's written there, it states that 10- 15 mg oxycodone would be equivalent to 1.5 mg of hydromorphone (dilaudid) Going by this, you would be safe to take 3 to 4 mg to substitute for oxycodone. I'm terrible with math too. Personally, I find hydromorphone to be more sedating than oxycodone so don't plan to go out driving anywhere until you know how you will react to this medication. Be safe! :)

All of the charts base everything off of morphine. So it's based on how many mgs of morphine each drug is equal to.

oxycodone is 1.5 times as strong (it would take 1.5 mgs of morphine to equal 1 mg Of oxycodone.) hydromorphone is 4 times stronger than morphine. Hydrocodone is equal with morphine. For some reason all the official charts have oxymorphone as 3 times stronger than morphine when I think it should be stronger than hydromorphone.

I'm going to talk to my doctor this month to see if he'll swap my 1500 mgs of oxyIRs a month for 900 mgs of oxymorphone because oxymorphone worked great for me years ago.