• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Where is the freedom of speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifth step

Greenlighter
Where is the best free drug discussion, including synhesis in the internet? I'm tired for sorry asking attitude. Drug synthesis discussion does prevent harm, because it helps people to know what they get, better quality, prevents monopolies and criminality (steeling etc.). It can even save the environment. A thought that instructions how to make drugs would mostly make more harm is not real.

Edited.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with "freedom of speech".
This a harm reduction website, and it is really quite a stretch to say that knowledge of synthesis - of drug manufacture - is about reducing harm.

There are lots of different ways one could respond to this thread, but put simply, if bluelight were to allow the kind of content you refer to, we would most likely be shut down by some law enforcement agency or another.
Like "the Hive" was.

We're just here to try to reduce the harms caused by drug use through education, support and demystifying drugs and hopefully reducing the stigma associated with their use.

We do not condone or encourage unlawful practices, and greatly discourage posters divulging information that implicates them in activities such as drug trafficking or manufacture.

Please note, however, that drug extraction discussion is most certainly allowed.
But Bluelight is not a drug cookbook hosting site ; if we were, we wouldn't still be going after nearly 20 years.

Last edited:
There are lots of different ways one could respond to this thread, but put simply, if bluelight were to allow the kind of content you refer to, we would most likely be shut down by some law enforcement agency or another.
Like "the Hive" was.
That must be the only reason if true in this criminal world of governments and such kind of corporations.

This a harm reduction website, and it is really quite a stretch to say that knowledge of synthesis - of drug manufacture - is about reducing harm.
It is true, as I explaned. If you cannot answer to that, just telling your opinion does not lead to anything.

We do not condone or encourage unlawful practices, and greatly discourage posters divulging information that implicates them in activities such as drug trafficking or manufacture.
"I'm tired for sorry asking attitude." You are demystifying drugs, but going now to opposite direction demonising them. That really does not help. You can only hope to prevent people using too much, but that's it.

It has nothing to do with "freedom of speech".
Let's say that I just asked, where it is? Where can I discuss freely about drugs?

Last edited:
Maybe start your own website?
http://newsivilization.foorumi.eu/index.php
but I'm not sure if I'm ready to speak freely about drug synthesis there yet.

Please note, however, that drug extraction discussion is most certainly allowed.
But Bluelight is not a drug cookbook hosting site ; if we were, we wouldn't still be going after nearly 20 years.
Even if I don't understand how synthesis differs fundamentally from extraction, I do understand you because of those gangs who rule the world and the mass hypnosis of the people.

*edited unsure if my links assisted sourcing*

Synthesis is complex, dangerous and illegal. These sources may help identify the dangerous side products, adulterants and the extreme unsafe conditions in which many things are produced.

Erowid.org is nonprofit website with many resourses to discuss the dangers and benefits of drugs

That must be the only reason if true in this criminal world of governments and such kind of corporations.
I'm not sure what you mean.
We live and operate in a world with laws and law enforcement. We don't have the option of pretending legal restrictions don't exist.

Fifth step said:
It is true, as I explaned. If you cannot answer to that, just telling your opinion does not lead to anything.
Your understanding of what harm reduction is may be a little different to the general principles of HR that have operated for decades.
I'm not offering an opinion - but you seem to be.
Either way, these rules have existed on Bluelight existed long before i became a member here, and for good reasons; some of which i briefly explained to you.
I would encourage you to do further reading on our Mission Statement and our User Agreement, it may help you understand. I will post them at the bottom of this comment for your convenience.
Fifth step said:
"I'm tired for sorry asking attitude." You are [/COLOR]demystifying drugs, but going now to opposite direction demonising them. That really does not help. You can only hope to prevent people using too much, but that's it.

i'm really not sure what you're saying.
We "can only hope to prevent people using too much, but that's it"?

Not at all. There are countless ways that members of this forum are able to reduce harm to people that use drugs.

Fifth step said:
Let's say that I just asked, where it is? Where can I discuss freely about drugs?
it depends on what you mean by "freely", but if you're looking to discuss drug manufacture i would suggest researching further, because i'm not sure it would be appropriate for any of us to post links to such a site or forum (if such a thing even exists on the clear web)

Bluelight's Mission Statement
Bluelight is an international, online harm-reduction community, committed to reducing the harm associated with drug use.

Bluelight neither condones nor condemns the use of drugs. Rather, we accept that drug use will always exist irrespective of legal status or societal norms. While there is no truly safe way to use drugs, we understand that prohibition and abstinence are not realistic or desirable solutions for everyone, nor have they been adequate in addressing the serious public health concerns associated with drug use.

While there is no universal definition of drug-related harm reduction, Bluelight believes that through frank and open discussion we are able to deliver accurate information, eliminate misinformation and empower individuals to make wiser, more responsible choices.

Bluelight understands that drug use encompasses a broad range of behaviors, some safer than others, and that drug use can progress towards increased risk with some individuals. We encourage our community to be honest and cognizant of their drug use and understand the warning signs of abuse and addiction before they manifest.

Bluelight also hosts a robust recovery community for those seeking a way out of drug abuse and addiction. These forums invite visitors to discuss addiction and sobriety in a non-judgmental setting, share recovery resources and encourage members to seek help. We believe there are various roads to recovery, including 12-step programs such as Narcotics/Alcoholics Anonymous and alternatives such as SMART Recovery.

Bluelight’s overarching philosophy is a simple: Meet people where they are and encourage open dialogue that empowers the individual to be the primary agent of her own physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.

Bluelight's user Agreement:
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
By using this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.org), you signify your agreement to the terms, conditions and notices of this policy.

LIMITATIONS ON USE
Rules have been established to protect Bluelight and its members against abuse. Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited.

Specifically, you may not:

use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
ask for advice regarding drug tests;
use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.
post or upload any content that is libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious or inaccurate;
post or upload any content that is copyrighted by another, or invasive of another's privacy;
post or upload any content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or any other reason;
post or upload to a forum any content that violates specific rules of that forum;
register multiple accounts ("alter egos");
use a vendor name as your Bluelight username
act as an official representive of Bluelight;
associate a third-party website with Bluelight without authorization;
interfere with service to any user or host including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
attempt to gain unauthorized access to data, accounts or systems of this site, or probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system of this site; disseminate in any way, content originally posted in any staff-only area of the site
use Bluelight to spread unsolicited bulk mail (UBE) or post advertisements without prior consent from an administrator;
use other Internet sites to promote libelous or slanderous messages about Bluelight or incite abuse against Bluelight; use Bluelight to solicit members to third-party sites
The Content on this Website may not be used for unapproved commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Website or the Content without prior written permission from Bluelight.org’s owners. You may not use this Web Site to transmit any false, misleading, fraudulent or illegal communications. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Website or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. You may not use the Website or the Content in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of Provider or any third parties or violate any state or federal law. Any unauthorized use of the Website or its Content is prohibited.
MEASURES
Use of this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.ru) implies your understanding and consent of the following clauses:

Bluelight reserves the right to take action to restrict or terminate your access to Bluelight at any time for any reason.
Bluelight reserves the right to publish, edit or delete contributed content as it sees fit.
Bluelight staff reserve the right to discuss the content of private messages sent to them with any and all staff members for the purposes of community management.
Bluelight reserves the right to edit any user profile at any time for any reason.
Bluelight will remove any content from its sites which Bluelight, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies.
In case of suspected violation of policies or if required to by court order, Bluelight may perform selective electronic monitoring of any traffic through its systems.
In case Bluelight receives a court order with a properly authorized request, any stored information may be provided to law enforcement officials.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Bluelight staff maintains an offsite presence (to some extent) on the following sites:

the official Bluelight Facebook page
the official Bluelight Twitter page
the official Bluelight Google+ page

Any links to Facebook groups, chat rooms, or other online communities other than those listed here are not affiliated with Bluelight in any way. The administration of Bluelight can not enforce our policies off site.

PRIVACY
Use of this site, and any other site owned and operated by Bluelight (www.bluelight.org) implies your understanding and consent of the following clauses:

To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, Bluelight has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online.
Bluelight will not share member information with any party, unless the member has violated the Bluelight User Agreement, in which case Bluelight may take all necessary measures to ensure its security, including publishing the information or sharing it with private investigators.
Bluelight requires an active email address for all usernames. Failure to provide an active email address may result in account restriction until an address is provided. This email address will be hidden from members in your profile settings; administrators can find out your email address.
Any communication that you transmit to Bluelight should be considered non-confidential, and you agree that Bluelight will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted or used by an unintended recipient.
LICENSE OF YOUR CONTENT
By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on Bluelight.org you grant Provider a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use, authorize use of, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You certify and warrant that your content and submitted materials: (i) are your original works or that the owner of such works has expressly granted to Provider a similar license for said works with all of the rights granted by you in this paragraph and (ii) do not violate and will not violate the rights of any third party, including any right of publicity, right of privacy, copyright, patent or other intellectual property right or any proprietary right. If you have submitted a photo, you agree that this photo may be included in the Website or, if you have not submitted a photo, then Provider may, but is not obligated to, display a stock photo or legal image. You hereby consent to the use of such stock photos or images. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Provider for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary or other right in uploaded content or submitted materials. You assume all liability for any claims, suits or grievances filed against you, including all damages related to your participation on the Website.

ABANDONED ACCOUNTS
The administrators of Bluelight reserve the right to delete any and all data associated with abandoned accounts including, but not limited to: any posts made by the user; any blog entries made by the user; profile information entered by the user. Further, Bluelight reserves the right to reissue the username associated with an abandoned account.

An account is deemed to be abandoned if the account has zero posts and the user has no activity in the last three months or if the account is a 'Greenlighter/Bluelighter' with at least one post and the user has no activity in the last six months.

CONTACT ADDRESS
Rules are enforced by the Bluelight staff. If you see a thread violating the rules, please use the "Report" button under the poster's name to notify the moderators. Try to be as clear and detailed as possible when explaining the nature of the problem. You can contact the Bluelight Administrators if you want to report general problems or violations that happen outside the forums. In addition, please use the Staff List to reach the appropriate people regarding other concerns.

i hope this is helpful, thanks.

*edited unsure if my links assisted sourcing*

Synthesis is complex, dangerous and illegal. These sources may help identify the dangerous side products, adulterants and the extreme unsafe conditions in which many things are produced.

Erowid.org is nonprofit website with many resourses to discuss the dangers and benefits of drugs

There is more to do also according to subject.

I'm not sure what you mean.
We live and operate in a world with laws and law enforcement. We don't have the option of pretending legal restrictions don't exist.
I see you pretending you don't know something

i'm really not sure what you're saying.
We "can only hope to prevent people using too much, but that's it"?

Not at all. There are countless ways that members of this forum are able to reduce harm to people that use drugs.
Yes and I'm going on those ways. I mean you cannot prevent people doing drugs. You can only try to prevent them doing too much. I really believe that it would reduce harm if people could make their drugs by themselves.

Last edited:
Thats not in anyway safe or practical for everyone to make their own drugs. Chemistry takes years. Its like if we all made all our own car, our own drugs, grew our own food , wed all die because the cars would fail, the drugs would be impure simply because its like baking a cake, ect .

You wouldnt expect to be able to pick up a guitar and get the sheet music to a metallica album or whatever and expect to just follow it flawlessly

Thats not in anyway safe or practical for everyone to make their own drugs. Chemistry takes years. Its like if we all made all our own car, our own drugs, grew our own food , wed all die because the cars would fail, the drugs would be impure simply because its like baking a cake, ect .

You wouldnt expect to be able to pick up a guitar and get the sheet music to a metallica album or whatever and expect to just follow it flawlessly

Oh yeah hey, it's like, anyone cannot grow own food, start to play by self or even build own car and there should be no instructions, because: danger! Nice work man! I just replied.

I just say: You learn when you do and have to start from somewhere. Thats how I learned to do some serious shit from the beginning to the end and it's simple as fuck.

Last edited:
The issue, in my opinion is such: The community exists within the realm of legality as it is. We frequently tell folks "have no fear, you cannot be prosecuted for saying x, y or z". If we begin espousing completely illegal (using drugs is not a crime; possessing them is) activities, we could easily be targeted by agencies like the DEA and the Feds in general. Even if they didn't shut us down, we could easily lose whatever minimal credibility we currently have with the public at large.

Also, you seem to have the typical, misguided American view of freedom of speech i.e. that you can say whatever you want, whenever you want. The amendment simply states that congress cannot pass a law mitigating freedom of speech. The idea that most Americans have regarding their supposed "right" to say anything they want, is a myth. Closer to the truth would be, "usually you can say whatever you want in this country".

Oh yeah hey, it's like, anyone cannot grow own food, start to play by self or even build own car and there should be no instructions, because: danger! Nice work man! I just replied.

I just say: You learn when you do and have to start from somewhere. Thats how I learned to do some serious shit from the beginning to the end and it's simple as fuck.

i'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve here.

whether or not you believe engaging in clandestine manufacture of illegal drugs falls under the umbrella of 'harm reduction' is moot.

we don't allow synthesis discussion, that's not going to be changing, and several of us have explained various reasons why.
you are welcome to engage in any of the thousands of other topics being discussed on the forum, but synthesis discussion is not allowed.
it's quite simple.
we are not in the business of teaching people how to make drugs - only how to use them more safely (which includes washing and purifying impure substances, carrying out extractions - among many, many other harm reduction strategies).

if you don't like bluelight forums, that's fine - you don't have to post here, we can live with that.

I told reasons why manufacture instructions are harm reduction and haven't got aswers to those. At least people could understand the processes and that way learn also purifications in additon. Some people are learning by themselves, repeating mistakes or with help, no matter what. But I still understand, why it's not allowed here to tell currently if ever. I don't mean that one can say what ever and where ever. I rather asked, where one could, according to subject.

Last edited:
I dont disagree with you. If it isnt against the rules i can give you some links to study organic chemistry. You could watch and read lectures from chemists at the top schools it isnt directly related to synthesis though anymore then math is because you need to do calculations.

For example
calculating molar mass
Ketone enol tauomization
Acid base equilibrium
Esterfication
Oxidation states

Ect.

Information about how to manufacture drugs is harm promoting because you don't know if the manufacture process stated on a site is reliable or not. It also is harm promoting because the person following whatever instruction which may or may not be correct in the first place is likely to manufacture it incorrectly. It is also harm promoting because people who otherwise would not go to the trouble and risk of buying drugs illegally would make a homemade batch themselves and become addicted. It is also harm promoting as it would make entry into manufacturing and dealing drugs easier which puts your average drug dealer in more dire legal circumstances.

This is going to be closed imminently guys. It's simply a matter of fact that synthesis is not in our purview. This isn't because we derive joy from depriving people of said information, which appears to be the somewhat misguided point of the OP. We avoid this shit because it is highly illegal and unlike Harm Reduction, is watched, regulated and prosecuted. There are places on the internet to find this stuff and frankly, if you're unable to find drug sythesis work-ups over the internet, you probably don't have any business delving into it.

I'm not trying to be a dick here. If you really can't locate this stuff, you probably don't have the skills of deduction required to accurately and safely synthesize drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.