• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Where is my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the one about Klonopin in a cold car?

Looks like it was mistakenly deleted by Keif instead of just being closed.

What was wrong with my post. Why would Bluelight close it.

From what I can see, your question appeared to have been answered so Keif's last message was:

"Nope. They are fine. I'm gonna close this, as I feel we've accomplished our goal here."

But because the thread was deleted instead of merely being locked (not open to further replies but posts still visible) you couldn't see that reply.

I've undeleted it for you so you can view the replies, but I've had to lock it as I believe that was Keif's intention.

By the way, your thread was over in Basic Drug Discussion so you can view it there.

Last edited:
Thanks. The question had been answered. I understand why he’d/she closed it. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t violate any rules. I had left a brand new refill in my car and was super concerned. My integrity is important
thanks for putting it at ease.

Thanks. The question had been answered. I understand why he’d/she closed it. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t violate any rules. I had left a brand new refill in my car and was super concerned. My integrity is important
thanks for putting it at ease.

Rest assured your integrity is intact. No rules violated. (y)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzanaximsaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Status
Not open for further replies.