• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Where is good place to sell my rolex?

shahab6

Bluelighter
Where is good place to sell a Rolex beside Ebay and Craigslist.

is it a real rolex or a quality knock-off?
Do you know what its estimated value is? I know a guy that "plays" with watches. I've seen tag-huer and breitling catalogs around. Pretty cool mags to lurk through, but outta my league.

maybe google a high end watch enthusiast magazine to find a buyer and not have to pay e-bay/paypal fees

is it a real rolex or a quality knock-off?
Do you know what its estimated value is? I know a guy that "plays" with watches. I've seen tag-huer and breitling catalogs around. Pretty cool mags to lurk through, but outta my league.

maybe google a high end watch enthusiast magazine to find a buyer and not have to pay e-bay/paypal fees

No it real I have the box and receipt, it was bought for $16,000. I'm trying to sell it for 8k to 9K.

I've tried pawnshops for gold, but those guys can give you far less than its worth. I'd go with a private sale, to avoid fees.

Or you could go to a good jewelry store that specializes in watches. With the receipt and box you may fare better than pawn.
If you're not in a hurry, private sale is best but you could be sitting on it for a while waiting for a buyer.

If you have other interests and are open to getting something in trade for the watch instead of money ( maybe you are able to sell something you have gotten in exchange for the watch and make good on it ) like maybe you like motorcycles or need a boat or new vehicle. That's important that you have the receipt.

Is the retailer of the watch still in business and is it a online or brick and mortar store? Is it local store?

Hong Kong.

Some nice gentlemen led me to their "shop" when I was there several years ago. I'm surprised I wasnt robbed and beaten.

You should look into Crown & Caliber - I just read about them in Forbes. They will give a cash offer and a consignment offer on your watch.