• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction where do i just talk on here?

kratomman420

Bluelighter
Hi i know this probaly is the wrong place to post this, but where on bluelight can we just have discussions? i dont really have anyone to talk to and cant afford a therapist, and i have like next to no friends, so someone to talk to on here would be

more than appreciated, im not really picky either, anyone who wants to talk go ahead and post, it would be nice if this turned into a group but i dont see that happening, my threads usually seem to only get lots of posts if the posts are angry and

negative

here ill start my names :D whats yours?

Hey, this will probably get moved as it's in the wrong forum but there's a few places to chat and be social depending on what you want to talk about.

There's The Dark Side, Sex Love & Relationships, Sober Living, but if you just want a casual conversation then The Lounge is the right place to go. Enjoy and hope to see you posting around :)

Hey, where is the Lounge now? I'm logged in but I don't see it anywhere....is it because I never post?

Hi i know this probaly is the wrong place to post this, but where on bluelight can we just have discussions? i dont really have anyone to talk to and cant afford a therapist, and i have like next to no friends, so someone to talk to on here would be

more than appreciated, im not really picky either, anyone who wants to talk go ahead and post, it would be nice if this turned into a group but i dont see that happening, my threads usually seem to only get lots of posts if the posts are angry and

negative

here ill start my names :D whats yours?

Hi! My name is %), lol!
Are you also a regular kratom user?

The Lounge is for lighthearted discussion, that's why I gave him the other forums as well if he actually has problems to talk about. Nobody cares in the Lounge, we're all there for a good time.

My name's Melissa, every one. :)

Well being as it's under Other Drugs, it'll probably get moved somewhere more appropriate, but that's not a bad idea. We can chat here until it's moved to the right place.

How is everyone?

I am in a good mood today, can't say I'm always in a good mood tho XD, My name is David.

Melissa, I notice in the location box its says you are from the East Coast. Are you Canadian? I am, except I am from the West Coast...

Nah, I was born in Italy because I'm a military family and moved to Virginia when I was younger and I've been here ever since. So you reside in Canada now? Always wanted to visit.