• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where did your use of RC's begin

Working_Class

Bluelighter
I started discovering the wild world of RC's reading trip reports on erowid for years. Then I found Kratom online while I was quitting opiates. Now, well, the rest is history. I'm a dilligent psychonaut and its become a part of a healthier, more rewarding life that I am grateful for. It's actually helped me turn my shit around, I quit a career in construction that I considered a death sentence, and something that was absolutely suffocating my potential in life. Now, I get great marks in school, I dont use street drugs anymore (RC's cut out the whole lowlife dealer community for me and that was a big part of the positive aspect for me) I want to hear some other people's stories, whether they are horror stories, success stories or just how they started with this whole wild world, and where they are at now.

Be safe and have fun, that's my motto.

After the benzos, I found in 2014, blends of synthetic cannabinoids, pre-sprayed, but also from this source, with the chemical and percentage concentration. NM-2201 was the closest to actual week, MDMB-CHMICA was ... INSANE. Well known to be among the most potent of its' type. After that, quite soon after, I decided to try some other stuff from them, Pyrazolam, the RC benzos, then many more RC benzos that have mostly sadly become very rare, and at the same time some others, methiopropamine, BK-2C-B tablets, and RTI-111/Dichloropane; a bonafide cocaine analogue

It's interesting I've never been enticed to try synthetic cannabinoids, but the whole fact that there is an entire category devoted to them is pretty incredible. Some of the 2cx family seem pretty interesting, although I've never given them a try I'm definitely going to try to get some DOB and DOC. Right now my experimentation is reaching into the tryptamine world, and the experiences have been very worth while. I'm all about performance enhancement, so I'm after experiences that will help me come to some realizations about life, or just experience the richness of the first experience in a new perspective/ state of mind.

It's really interesting to note also, that I'm finding that the tryptamines cause me to remember things incredibly well. If I study on a low dose, it's akin to a nootropic but on another level. At first I was into the shit every single weekend, and or microdosing on one form or another of LSD pretty much every third day, but now I'm kind of over that stage and I've gotten into the occasional experimentation just to see if I can push the dose a little higher and record my experiences for the community. I want to delve deeper, so, I do so less and less often.

Other than the synthetic phenethlamines, of which I'm somewhat sure phenylpiracetam has some relation to (which BTW is my latest, every 3rd day productivity drug and its working like a JEM), there is another category of anabolics that have somewhat sparked my intrest, SARMS. There's a Canadian vendor that has a great selection of all sorts of RCs.
And Semax being a very interesting peptide nootropic, which I plan to try IV (peptides work best when they make it straight to the brain, or receptor they act on. They denature quickly via other routes IE intranasal or even sub Q due to interactions in the blood and or mucus) and some other neat stuff which is tantalizing.

It's just such a rewarding passtime. Some people like tattoos, I like brain structure modulation, and neurochemical adulteration / enhancement.

Seems like a lot of people find this world either via college education or lack of sources for garden variety street chems near home. So, here we are, pretty much on another planet, paving the path with self experimentation. How exciting :3

Last edited:
My interest came from reading about stuff such as the 2C-x drugs on Erowid. Then when I was lucky enough to find an online vendor selling a cornucopia of such chemicals, I bought everything I could afford. It became more about the collecting than the drugging even, I haven't even tried at least half of what's in my stash.

Last edited:
I do also very much enjoy the collecting. It's like, some people have fancy cars. But I can't afford one of those, nor do I care about them. So electric bicycles, bicycles in general, and RCs. How could one go wrong? Haha :3

I suppose in regard to my car comment, to each their own. Not that there's anything wrong with spending huge amounts of money on a sweet car, or pursuing some other Endeavor to its limit. That shit is what makes the world go round. The desire to experiment with things that haven't been pioneered yet, or to find a novel way to utilize something that already exists. Some methodologies or concept not yet considered or construed. What a romance.

Now I really understand why PHiKAL and THiKAL were love stories.

It's funny you say that about having 'fancy' cars.

I have a strange obsession with collecting (which obviously spills over into drugs. I have lots of pharms and classic drugs in there too) and have my whole life. I collect vinyl records, realistic lightsabers, old school video games and equipment, and most of all, I want to collect one special car. Something classic, something that when I drive it the one day a week I would drive such a car, people snap their neck to look at it. a 300zx TT or a first gen NSX, or perhaps a Lotus Evora. It's an obsession with originality, individuality, and the preservation of history.

For now I drive a second gen Miata and love it but it sure as hell sucks as a daily. Can't fit much in the boot lol.

Well i was heavily into LSD in my early 20's and during that time period id discovered Bluelight. Id been reading trip reports on Erowid about things like 2C-B and 5-MeO-DMT but id never met anyone personally who tried them and thought they were extremely rare or something. But then i discovered the PD sub-forum here and saw all types of threads with lots of people actively using psychs like 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT and i began searching through the interwebz abd eventually found some vendors and the rest is history. I've been pursuing novel experiences ever since.

I never wanted to order anything by myself because I'm a pussy when it comes to that. So a friend of mine is doing that when he orders things for himself. He more or less invited me. I never asked for it. So I'm taking RCs like Oktober last year. And I'm a collector of RC-Benzos meanwhile. Opiates - no. I hate them.

JJ

I started reading Erowid stories shortly before the turn of the millenium, and was really fascinated, but was mostly reading about the more traditional stuff. Then in 2002 some guy who lived across the street from my college house my sophomore year was selling 5-MeO-DiPT in liquid, I just knew it as "foxy", he was giving 20mg doses (which is insane). I did it a few times and thought it was really cool. I'd had a few other trips before then on mushrooms. Then I started wanting to know what I had ingested, so I fell into an Erowid hole and started reading about all the 2C-Xs, AMT, and tryptamines. I tried to order some 2C-I (which I had decided sounded the most fun) in my senior year of college, but it must have been a scam site. Then in 2005, I had my first career job and suddenly had a lot of extra money, and I also happened upon Internet communities and finally managed to get my hands on a variety of things. And the rest is history. :)

I'm a pussy, I never ordered by myself . But in Oktober last yeat I got to know somebody who is always ordering a lot and he suggested me to order something for me.... And here I am....

JJ

The first RC given to me was 2C-E.

Tore open the card and railed the 18mgs and my goodness did that fucking hurt. Then proceeded to vomit rainbows and have a mind bending adventure. Went in to become obsessed with the drug probably taking it 50 times or more. Of course sampling a plethora of other exotic psychedelics/stimulants/empathogens/cannabinoids/benzodiazepines/dissociatives.

If I wrote down a list of all the RC's I've had my hands on these years it would surely blow some of your minds. Well not Xorkys as he has run through the gamut himself like some of the PD brethren which been around for ages. But it's not without costs and risks I've developed blood pressure issues from abusing Cathinones and breathing problems from vaping the JWH series. But all in all I don't regret the road I chose I've travelled the inner most depths of my mind and came to a more complete understanding of the human experience for instance.