• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Where did They Go? Question & Sort of PseudoExperience Report

Hermetic0ne

Greenlighter
I'm new to being an actual member here but by far not new to the forum. I've spend the last few months delving into all the old forums. The Hive forums. I got directed to all of this a few years ago while I was studying ancient philosophies from all around the world. My main focus has always been on symbols and their multiple meanings. In short all of this lead me to the original "sciences" that have existed all throughout human history. I came to learn the process of reduction, distillation, purification and oxidation by way of texts from more than 3000 years old and in what I thought was a completely unrelated process came to be known as a very very ancient one. The way the philosophers decided to hide/share their knowledge was via wording... changes in nomenclature, using words or symbols as keys to unlock the next door of information. In my reading of forums from the 90s through 2004ish, I began to realize that the information was archived much the same way. The difference between reading thousand year old books and manuscripts vs. years of forums, though, is that the writers were conversing..challenging each other, helping each other right before my eyes. So in this sense it was like watching characters in a novel grow up and mature. You see personalities, you see new guys come and go and think they "found" a new discovery... only to be shown an old patent year after year. But also you got to see a Teacher/Student relationship grow between the Hive and the Newbees as the years progressed. Then, like a story that never finished... or a DVD that has a bigass scratch right before the end.. the stories stop, the progression disappears. There's no more sharing of new technologies or advances like it used to be. Yea, I can still find the information, but what seems lost is the atmosphere of the past.

So here for my first post, i've presented a vague experience of what has brought me to today. History>Philosophy>Magic>Science>Physics>Metaphysics>Technology>Chemistry
:D

and i have to ask, where did all the old guys go? like Foxy, Chief Bee, etc, What happened to my favorite teachers and debaters?