Mental Health Where can I rant?

I want to thank the mods and all the people that have reached out to me.
It means a lot to me!

Yesterday I was rear ended & today my doctors appt got rescheduled again. First it was the 3rd, then the 4th, then the 17th, then the 20th, now it's the 31st.
And who knows when they'll get me in for a sleep study.

If I didn't have to take a "certain something" to leave the country, I would get on a flight and move to Switzerland and take legal heroin the rest of my days.

But since I can't, I just have to hang in there & keep fighting. Knowing people care & can relate definitely helps.

To every one else having rough times, hang in there with me!

Thank you! <3

Goddamn that sucks you got rear ended. How's the damage to the ride? Wish you luck getting off the eternal fuck train of Drs. appointment scheduling.

A song to cheer you up (not that its something you don't know probably)

Goddamn that sucks you got rear ended. How's the damage to the ride? Wish you luck getting off the eternal fuck train of Drs. appointment scheduling.

A song to cheer you up (not that its something you don't know probably)

Lucked out damage wise. The guy sped off and just threw his hands up as he drove past me & I ran out and checked. Just a small dent, so I probably won't pursue it.
Felt like he hit me pretty hard though, so I was surprised to see not much damage.

So it could have been a lot worse. But it still scared the shit out of me. lol

Ironically, my sister had some one hit her car the other day too, without doing much damage, but the guy in her case backed up into her car and just left a scratch.

Love this Muslimgauze album after hearing it!
I've known of Muslimgauze for a long time, since they've been on compilations with other noise/industrial artists I've been into but have never actually heard their album.
I wish I would have discovered this back when I still did heroin. lol Looped industrial sounds on heroin use to soothe my soul & put me into a trance like state of bliss.

This was my mood yesterday, so that was refreshing! <3

Damn, @DeathIndustrial88 that suuuucks about your car accident. I'm really glad YOU are okay though!! <3

I thought I mentioned this in here already but I don't think I haave... to answer your original question, you are of course free to vent/rant in this thread, but I thought I'd also let you know that we have a Vent/Rant thread in The Dark Side:
https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/th...an-go-fly-a-kite.748773/page-74#post-15403945

I could also move this thread to our Blogs subforum if you want to have your own blog? It's entirely up to you, let me know if you'd like me to move it to Blogs.

Otherwise, carry on! :)

Damn, @DeathIndustrial88 that suuuucks about your car accident. I'm really glad YOU are okay though!! <3

I thought I mentioned this in here already but I don't think I haave... to answer your original question, you are of course free to vent/rant in this thread, but I thought I'd also let you know that we have a Vent/Rant thread in The Dark Side:
https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/th...an-go-fly-a-kite.748773/page-74#post-15403945

I could also move this thread to our Blogs subforum if you want to have your own blog? It's entirely up to you, let me know if you'd like me to move it to Blogs.

Otherwise, carry on! :)
It's all good! Thanks n3ophy7e!

I wasn't sure where I could post. I've been around here a long time but still am clueless when it comes to some things. lol
Good to know there is already a thread where I can go rant if I need to.

I probably won't need a blog. If I am still having these troubles months from now, some one please just shoot me! haha
But you never know!

I'm very thankful for everybody that reached out and spoke to me!
Some times you forget that there's other people out there who are also going through something & that there is still compassion out there.
Cheers!