• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Where can i buy the extra large/thick foil used for bbqs

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
My mate gave me a roll of this extra long roll and extra thick stuff and it ha's literally lasted me ages he said he can't remember exactly where he brought it I was hoping someone might know where I might be able to buy it

Yeah you just gotta look at the grocery store. I just bought some a few days ago there. Don't buy the generic stuff just pay more and get Reynolds Wrap heavy duty because it's better quality

I didn't buy the extra wide one tho but they had it

GUEST_4f6c5b04-a23e-477d-a98f-acde02910097

ì know thismight sound like a silly question but I have struggled for ages to find it .. is it sold in a different section of the shop to the norm foil rolls because thatt would explain why I have had trouble finding it.. anyway I will have another look next chance I get then thanks.

I'd look online or at a kitchen/restaurant supply store for commercial/heavy duty foil. This may be what you're talking about. You can get it larger, thicker, and in bulk. Plus as a bonus the blade used for aluminum foil in restaurants is way better than what you'll find at a grocery store.

Thick foil is shit for running gear if that’s what ur on about
No actually your wrong some thick foils are rubbish for running gear and to thick but some are perfect the only ones that can be used reliably ime are thick foils you waste a lot less.

I use the expensive thick one from lidl and it's perfect if you don't beleive me try one of these: tescos thick foil or lidls thick foil the one they give out at exchange is ok to and apparently is designed to be smoked off I remember wheh I was homeless and a simple pack of foil (the decent one) was to expensive for me so I used to get foil at the exchange this one person though used to start singling me out and telling me that I'm not allowed to get it everyday so I started coming once a week and then they started trying to stop me getting it at all coming out with judgemental bul shit like "if you can afford that stuff you can afford to get your own foil" and I'm like why are you working in recovery if you have an attitude like that.. I started having to only come on days when she wasn't in.. stupid fat bitch.

I really am ready to get off this shit and move on with my life this year in fact it's my new year resolution and I made a promise to my mum especially after the pneumonia episode the other month from an infection which nearly killed me, that I'm still not 100 percent recoverd from but mostly back to normal still smoking tho like an idiot and although I can't be certain the severity was caused by my smoking induced bad chest I am pretty sure it was I has to go on an oxygen machine and everything and as I said if I didn't call the ambulance when I did the pneumonia would of got me or spread into sepsis shit like that really makes an impression on you.. especially when your nor even in your 30s yet.. I am so sick of being a slave to this shit and ofc the liquid handcuffs to which I am 100 percent physically addicted to now I have to have a minimal amount everyday on top of the smack to feel 100 percent.so so sick of ig all man

I turn 30 in 2 years btw you know I've been on this site since I was 16 get that through ur head I do have an emotional connection to this site and its crazy how much more grown up and mature I am compared to years ago all the stuff I've been through (and oh boy I could tell you guys some stories if I wasn't such a private person) and this site has always been here and I think some of the people on here are great and I continue to be impressed by their/your knowledge and I am proud to know nearly all of you.

Oh and on a bright note I found my electric heater thank God because I was freezing my nut think I am due to buy a new 1 tho this old thing can't even stay on hot for more than 5 minutes then switches to cold for 2 min