• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Where are the "mega merged: pointless sexual problems" threads?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
cuz I need one. I met a girl at the store yesterday, and it was one of those fantastic, rare moments when you just lock eyes w/ someone. We both backtracked from where we were going in the store, to see each other again, and just walked right to each other kind of laughing. Talk was awkward but that was irrelevant. This type of situation has happened like 3 times in my life, maybe a couple others that weren't same level as this.
She had a stroller, and lived 2 blocks away; she was getting distilled water for her 3mo old baby. Her fiance was at work, she invited me over. After an hour, I made the (long-overdue) move of going for a kiss, and we did for like 20sec, then she pulled away and said she couldn't. I left within 10min, after it was clear nothing would happen, and that there was zero chance of being 'friends' or anything considering the situation (not that she was offended or anything, but that the two of us couldn't be 'friends' w/ each other, and she has a guy/baby. I don't wanna take his spot anyways lol, but was acting on a baser level i guess)

She gave me her # as I left, and i gave her mine and my email. I burnt her # this afternoon, but do keep checking my emails :\

How bad/wrong is it to have casual sex w/ someone who, for them, the act is a pretty wrong thing to do?

//sorry this is dumb I'm just bewildered and have nobody to ask in real life about this.

he works full-time while she's at home 100% w/ their kid. i feel a significant lack of what i think should be guilt over this, am thinking i'm either sociopathic or that ppl put FAR too much weight on monogamy and all that..

its her thats in the relationship so from my perspective she is worse than whoever she cheats with

so i just bumped into her. TBH, I was preferentially going an out-of-way route everytime i left my house, ever since that night(monday), but tonight i wasn't even doing it for the (crazy/stalker-esque) reason of hoping to see her, i legitly had to go that way for a store and a person; route was unavoidable.
I bumped into her, as in i almost hit her (just like when we met monday! no, i'm not actually dangerous on a bike and, no, 'almost hit' means it scares others, i never feared a true collision)

She.. wasn't what i'd remembered. My op may've mentioned we drank when we got to her place. I left blue-balled. Probably because of both of those facts, working in tangent, i was wholly overvaluing this situation; I wanted to get away from her, when i saw her (err, well, if her fiance wasn't at home and i knew i was 'properly invited', i'd certainly have followed her, but since he was home, she was half drunk, and, obviously, she wasn't the form i'd worked up in my head for like half a week now,....

This was the best catharsis. i mean, she's been in my head 24/7, like it's actually been affecting me. Now it's very clear she's interchangeable, our initial thing was circumstance, not some special meeting of identical minds or anything lol. we were certainly a better grouping than 2 random individuals, but it was far more the way it went off the bat, than that we were anything worthwhile together.

Problem solved lol, i mean tonight i was basically 'take it or leave it' with her (prolly as much so as i'd be for any random, pretty female in my age-range)

edit: oh and i cannot imagine anyone gives a shit (about the following, or the entirety of this), but very quickly i told her something to the effect of "i've been thinking of you, both you and how you were thinking of what happened", and her response was something to the effect of she's been thinking about it, but i could tell it wasn't remotely the way i'd been. almost felt silly at that moment lol

baby and a fiance..what a rotten society
I mean he probably working his ass of for them..
I dont see the point of her contacts,if you are not willing to marry her )))) otherwise this will definitely backfire

Last edited:
Sounds all around pretty shitty to me.

As in you guys are shitty people.