• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where are the biggest margins in the drug trade?

Very detailed specific list. I wonder what your vocation is?
I can hold my hands up and say that, yeah, because I was infact caught years back, I have nothing to hide.
I was homeless and selling was my only income, i paid for everything with it. I lived pretty dam good too, hotels alot of nights, endless drugs, taxis whenever I wanted, living out of a backpack, half the time I didn't even wash my clothes I jus bought new stuff and threw my dirty stuff in a clothes bin or gave them to more needy homeless people.
I lived way better/had more fun than I do now let's put it that way lol

Until I ended up in rehab from getting ill enjoying that lifestyle too hard, that is

When you're selling coke to crackheads and make over £100 prof in 2 handshakes within 10 minutes of waking up, a £60-70 hotel for the night is nothing. And a good base to weigh/wrap everything up, and safe place to leave stuff at when doing runs.
Most nights I wouldn't even sleep I'd just be in there twisted, coked up sorting shit out then spending 3 hours in the bath with my frying pan sniffing monster lines of k - or with a female unsuccessfully getting my cock to harden 😂
"sorry love i musta had one too many lines" i honestly cant count the times ive said that

Sorry I'm going off topic now, i just got caught up reminiscing. Good times, i miss them. I dont miss getting ill though.
But yeah my answer to the original question is meth for sure.

Pretty sure fentanyl
Oh yea i didnt even think of that, you're probably right, it's gotta be top 5 at least.

Now that I think of stuff that doesn't get sold in Gs, 2c-B was a fucking good earner, buying 1.5g and selling in £10(25mg) hits... Was making £520 on that 1.5g so £346.66 per gram. But of course that gram could take up to 40 handshakes(weeks) to move whereas 1 gram/1 handshake of meth was £130 in a few minutes.
2c-b was actually the best slow/backburner of my stint. It was steady income.
When i took it to raves, I could easily shift 30+ hits in a few hours tho. Risky having that many seperate hits of class A with you, mind. Pretty much a guaranteed sentence.

When you're selling coke to crackheads and make over £100 prof in 2 handshakes within 10 minutes of waking up, a £60-70 hotel for the night is nothing. And a good base to weigh/wrap everything up, and safe place to leave stuff at when doing runs.
Most nights I wouldn't even sleep I'd just be in there twisted, coked up sorting shit out then spending 3 hours in the bath with my frying pan sniffing monster lines of k - or with a female unsuccessfully getting my cock to harden 😂
"sorry love i musta had one too many lines" i honestly cant count the times ive said that

Sorry I'm going off topic now, i just got caught up reminiscing. Good times, i miss them. I dont miss getting ill though.
But yeah my answer to the original question is meth for sure.
I've had my ups and down too but I've only rarely sold anything. Only once as a main source of income with dilaudid for a couple weeks in 2012 age 20. I broke even, the profits went up the vampires fangs and up my bloody arms, I can only imagine if that went on for much longer if I was better at doing what I did. My habits are out of control as it is.

I've had my ups and down too but I've only rarely sold anything. Only once as a main source of income with dilaudid for a couple weeks in 2012 age 20. I broke even, the profits went up the vampires fangs and up my bloody arms, I can only imagine if that went on for much longer if I was better at doing what I did. My habits are out of control as it is.
When I found myself with 14 grams of extremely pure meth late last week at only around 50 % of retail price I had an anxiety attack that told me if I consumed it I would be a tweaker forever and wanted to get rid of it. It was too expensive to just flush but there was absolutely no way I would ever consider trying to sell it. Would be at least the cost of all the meth over again just to get off a dealing charge in legal and court costs for selling 1 gram. Fortunately I had a valium and my anxiety subsided.

When I found myself with 14 grams of extremely pure meth late last week at only around 50 % of retail price I had an anxiety attack that told me if I consumed it I would be a tweaker forever and wanted to get rid of it. It was too expensive to just flush but there was absolutely no way I would ever consider trying to sell it. Would be at least the cost of all the meth over again just to get off a dealing charge in legal and court costs for selling 1 gram. Fortunately I had a valium and my anxiety subsided.
Oh thank God you found that valium!😊

Just found this new documentary about Burmese meth in Australia. They say a kilo costs around 4000$ in Myanmar and around 200k by the time it gets to Aus.
I love watching these dramatic drug documentaries while stoned.
For some reason they always pay a blonde women to say: iT's aN ePidEmiC!!
That right there is my favorite part.

Nothing like some footage of ice seizures in Myanmar to make you look at your own stuff and think "well, this is garbage". 💩

I remember the biggest profit margins being made at point of sale if one were selling the product themselves, or just before, if one were using runners.

It always depended on the product, but I remember even weed (which here has always been like air) being a decent margin.