• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

When you realize that you're truly happy with yourself; even if things aren't always good

ChipTrippyFox

Bluelighter
Im not exactly sure what sparked this need for me to make a thread. Im not even entirely sure if this is a random case of mania..!
But..

I just suddenly had a realization.. that.. Right now??
I am so .. truly happy..
Like.. Im not even sure what clicked but all of a sudden I just felt so completely happy with my own personal progression with self esteem and social relatability and boundaries, etc..
I just had a very strange moment where I was just kinda contemplating my friendships and my view of myself as a person and even though I've gone through tough times including heartbreak recently; I actually genuienly felt.. really good about myself..!
Like I have value..!

Im not sure what the purpose of this thread is but...
I just want to try and spread the love and maybe someone will see this and think that they are doing good too even if sometimes things suck.. You're still a king(queen) and don't ever forget that..!

PS Im not even really that intoxicated. And even if I am; This is what the universe is doing with my words so.. Take the love, mofos <3

Just adding that I had an adorable moment (yes I can adore myself..) where I like.. bounced up and down in excitement that I realized that I actually value myself.
It almost feels like I very suddenly got in a relationship with a best friend that I would argue with for years but now that we both healed it feels.. right...?
Im really just logging my own thoughts at this point haha.....~!