• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

When you guys say "black", do you really mean a very dark blue that's almost black?

devorzon

Bluelighter
When you guys say "black", do you really mean a very dark blue that's almost black?

I notice everyone says a good result will mean an instant black when testing with Mecke and Marquis. I've tested great pills and molly but never really had it gone BLACK. It was either a very dark blue or very dark purple. Is Black just an easier way of saying a very very dark blue or very very dark purple, or are you guys actually seeing a pitch black as night, black as a black ink pen black?!?

Last edited:
Yes, very very dark purple for marquis.. Most people just say black, just like on PR when it has black as a color, just so dark of purple that it appears black

Under not-so-bright lighting it looks black. It's similar to ballpoint pen ink in a black pen... If you put it under light it look purpley.

If you are under good lighting and look close (hint: magnifying glass or macro setting on your cam) you can see the blues and reds make the purple.... with a proper sample =D

But yes were looking for a dark purpleblueish inky puddle for mdma =D

Wow, turns out my Marquis was old. I ordered a new bottle from Dancesafe and when I tested it on my molly I would say it did look more black than purple. Mecke still looked a very dark blue. I guess Marquis goes old after a few months, was kinda brownish.

the fridge helps... also try to take the caps off for as short of time as possible.... the oxygen in the air is what makes the reagent go bad... and the warmer it is the faster the oxidation will occur.... also be careful not to put a cap on the wrong bottle... this is especially important with 2 part reagents like simons and robadope... this will be junk if you cross the caps...

With the bottles I only open them when I pick one up to use it then immediately recap and put away... this will help some but the stuff still goes bad after a couple years of storage..